MY PERFECT DREAM DRAFT | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MY PERFECT DREAM DRAFT

Parsons will not be there at 18.
Only way that could happen is to trade down 2 3 spots, take Waddle or Smith, get second and may be third. Then turn around using the second third to move up from 18.

Perfect "DREAM" Draft...

6. - Trade to Car for three first round Picks
8 - LB. Parsons
18 - TE Pitts
36. - Wr. Chase
50. - RB. Harris

What you think? :UP:

Perfect "DREAM" Draft...

8 - LB. Parsons
18 - TE Pitts
36. - Wr. Chase
50. - RB. Harris

You can get Pitts at 18?
Yes I think its your 'dream' draft.

Perfect "DREAM" Draft...

8 - LB. Parsons
18 - TE Pitts
36. - Wr. Chase
50. - RB. Harris

We might get a 2nd from Carolina. Best case

Perfect "DREAM" Draft...

8 - LB. Parsons
18 - TE Pitts
36. - Wr. Chase
50. - RB. Harris

Pitts will not make it to 18. Keep on dreaming.

We might get a 2nd from Carolina. Best case
If both Chase and Pitts are on the board when we select @6, that wouldn't be a bad trade. We'd still get one of them, and pick up an extra starter in the process.

That would be a solid draft for sure. Sign me up for anyone of these players and I'm happy...but definitely want Jaelan Phillips somehow someway!

I like that draft a LOT with the exception of Chase at 6. Would rather have Smith or Waddle, just my personal opine. Other than that, we would have addressed every need but Edge and a Safety. Edge being the biggest priority. Regardless, lots of holes filled with GREAT prospects.

I dont see Parsons dropping past ten...otherwise, I think CH and JW are right in range.

If we could get Chase and Parsons, there are C and RB to be had later.

I don't think there is anyway 4 quarterbacks are taken in the first 5 picks. This is the last time in 30 years (Stopped looking after that) that QB picks even got close to being 4 out of the top 5 picks;

Three in a row in 1999.

1 Tim Couch
2 Donovan McNabb
3 Akili Smith
11 Daunte Culpepper

I didn't count 2011 when there was 4 taken in the top 10 as one of those was Terrelle Pryor and he switched positions although an argument could be made that it was still 4 QBs in the top 10.

Unfortunately with that said, I think Sewell or Waddle becomes closer to a reality than Pitts or Chase. I think Smith drops like a rock and may be there at 18 though...

I don't think there is anyway 4 quarterbacks are taken in the first 5 picks. This is the last time in 30 years (Stopped looking after that) that QB picks even got close to being 4 out of the top 5 picks;

Three in a row in 1999.

1 Tim Couch
2 Donovan McNabb
3 Akili Smith
11 Daunte Culpepper

I didn't count 2011 when there was 4 taken in the top 10 as one of those was Terrelle Pryor and he switched positions although an argument could be made that it was still 4 QBs in the top 10.

Unfortunately with that said, I think Sewell or Waddle becomes closer to a reality than Pitts or Chase. I think Smith drops like a rock and may be there at 18 though...
Don't you dare talk bad about the Slim Reaper!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡😤😤😤😤😤😠😠😠😠😠😠

Back
Top Bottom