My Personal Mock Draft v 2.0 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Personal Mock Draft v 2.0

firestorm said:
thankx for your explanation :wink:;

- In my opinion, Bunkley is good (good push-rush and athletics, with Watkins & Cromartie was my favourite players in FSU) but Ngata has the size and the strong to dominate the line of scrimmage. i think Ngata is the most adapted pick for Bills after lost Sam Adams and Pat Williams in last two years.
Bunkley has shown amazing speed and quickness for a man of his size, too hard to pass up if your looking for a DT.
- Huff is a real option for Oakland, but i think Vince Young is too good and necessary for Raiders as not to get him (he is a sweet for them).
Sweet for them? I disagree that he is necessary, Shell has stated he prefers strong armed Qbs, plus they just used a 3rd on Andrew Walter last year. They are in desparate need of a safety.

- Greenway seems underrated in last weeks (for his "bad" combine)... I think Chad Greenway isn't a blazing LB like Hawk or Lawson... but a smart, quick LB like Zach Thomas... Besides and in my opinion (and not only mine) Greenway is the best LB coverage in the draft. Greenway is an interesting player for Cleveland....
Greenway would struggle in a 3-4 system. He is decent in coverage yes, but he lacks strength to shed blocks and is now where near Zach's strength or instincts.

- Jimmy Williams will fall down and it would be a miracle if we have options to pick him at #16, but I believe in it, and if we sign Arrington, JW is our best option...
If Saban believes he can mold him its possible. But I see this as HIGHLY doubtful he had bad interviews at the combine and an average at best workout. Rather have Simpson at FS than Williams. And yes he will be a safety.
- Yeah, Marcedes Lewis is a personal bet.
He's the 3rd TE at best, don't see 3 TE's going in the 1st.

- I don't know much about Thomas Howard. Ernie Sims isn't bad option for Jaguars if they have the opportunity to draft him but i don't like much Ernie Sims...
Thomas Howard is a speedy LB with excellent coverage skills that would fit their system perfect.
- Broncos needs to restructure all his defense and i think that Philly will draft Chad Jackson. I don't think Santonio Holmes and Sinorice Moss will be his great options as wide-receivers...
I agree they need a pass rusher, however I don't see them using both picks to do so. They could very possibly go WR or RB.

I hope that you understand my explanation :D. thankxs...

See the red.

RonnieB23 said:
The Broncos will pick a rb with there pick, no doubt about it.

I dont see a first round RB. sence it is denver they will prol draft aone in a later round. They have Bell, and just gave Dayne a big deal. I think they have bigger needs than that with two first round picks

firestorm said:
Thankx for your conclusions... it's very interesting!!!...

Good to see someone not take offense to a different opinion. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom