My Playoff Predictions.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Playoff Predictions....

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
My remaining playoff predictions go as follows...and this is before kick off :)

NY over Pittsburgh
Indy over New England

NY over Indy....

Minnesota over Philly
Atlanta over St. Louis

Atlanta over Minnesota....

Atlanta over NJ in the SuperBowl....

I don't really like Vick or his Falcons but I just have strong feelings that this will be the SB Winner...anyone else want to take a shot at guessing?

Prime Time said:
My remaining playoff predictions go as follows...and this is before kick off :)

NY over Pittsburgh
Indy over New England

NY over Indy....

Minnesota over Philly
Atlanta over St. Louis

Atlanta over Minnesota....

Atlanta over NJ in the SuperBowl....

I don't really like Vick or his Falcons but I just have strong feelings that this will be the SB Winner...anyone else want to take a shot at guessing?
people have been talking about how good ben r is for the steelers. this is the first time i've watched and he looks like crap! :rolleyes:

Pittsburgh over NewYork
Indianapolis over NewEngland

Indianapolis over Pittsburgh

Minnesota over Philadelphia
Atlanta over St Louis

Minnesota over Atlanta

Colts vs Vikings in the superbowl... Colts win.

I went 1/4 :(....

BTW FinsNY, you read it correctly, I editted it so It would make sense. Thanks for catching it BTW, because I didn't. Also, Dolfan06, I am one of the people who agrees that Ben should have won Offensive ROY, but after seeing his numbers for this seasons...he is not as good as everyone is making him out to be. With Burress, Randle El, and Ward and he didn't throw for 3,000 yards. He also threw 16 TDs and 13 INTs (off the top of my head) I believe...not so amazing IMO. He will improve and get better but he isn't the next Dan Marino like people (like Mort) had claimed him to be.

Back
Top Bottom