My Projected Roster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Projected Roster

yeah that cb not at #9 either brown or branch and stanton will not be around in 3rd round

Why do you have us playing a 4-3 defense is my question. This isn't a projected lineup it's your fantasy lineup seeing as most guys aren't even signed

Not that we don't ever play a 4-3 or anything, but we are a base 3-4 defense and will probably shift even more so to it this season.

For the most part, pretty good, though I'd keep Duante C. Gotta judge him when he's healthy. I'd still like to bring in Green (for a year) and Stanton to groom.

Plus, I'd grab Ted Ginn with #9 and get the cornerback in round 2 along with an OL.

We have to get speed at the WR position. Drafting Ginn and letting him stretch the field for Chambers and Booker underneath sounds like a plan for me. Also Ginn can be a weapon in the return game which we're going to need after Welker's departure.

I'd feel a lot better about our offense if we signed Ed Mulatoli - whatever his name is. Then we'd just have one gamble to cross our fingers about - Alabi at Left tackle.

Khalil at Center might also make some sense as we could shift Hadnot to LG if needed.

Back
Top Bottom