My push for Alex smith. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My push for Alex smith.

Smith has a 6:1 career TD to INT ratio and something like a 67% career completion rate. That, along with his well-documented book-smarts, indicates good decision-making ability.

He also has exceptional mobility.

Decision-making ability and mobility: two vital characteristics with our offensive makeup. That's why I'm so high on Smith.

allred65 said:
Two words...Ryan Leaf

is that your response to everything? my god, every Smith/Rodgers thread that you've graced with your presence, has you saying that same damn phrase, yet you refuse to answer questions posed to you. Genius :rolleyes:

Now, what makes you say Ryan Leaf? There has not been 1 Ryan Leaf since he was drafted in 98. No explosive personalities, or "get outta my face" outbursts against the media. Why is this year any different? What has Alex Smith shown you that he will be throwing equipment around the locker room and at the media? Why will he fizzle out?

you "in depth analysis" is not needed if all you're going to say in every QB thread is "2 words...Ryan Leaf"

well, I got 2 words for you, just like I posted against you in the other thread that you didn't respond to. Donovan McNabb, the last QB to go #2 overall. He turned out pretty well.

I bet you haven't even seen either QB play, because if you did, you wouldn't be making that lame comment. :shakeno:

I would love to draft Alex Smith, yes its a gamble, but atleast we would be TRYING to upgrade the most important position in the game!!! I REALLY dont want to be stuck with a Fiedler situation for another 4-5 years. I dont think Saban would do that though...if we dont draft a QB this year, and Feeley doesnt do well, I think he would take a shot at Leinart next yr...I wont complain if we dont draft Smith because if we draft one of the RBs or WRs we will see IMMEDIATE results!

Well Miami has a young qb with potential

And who would that be? Surely you aren't talking about career backup AJ Feeley? :lol:

WE NEED A QB BADLY. Draft Smith.

BTW Rodgers has far more potential to be the next Ryan Leaf.

Back
Top Bottom