My revised PERFECT draft. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My revised PERFECT draft.

Boik14 said:
I hope your right cause i like britt a lot but im not so sure i see the overlooking thing happening. Scout.com has him as the 6th rated tackle (LT or RT) and as his injury heels hes going to get more attention and slowly move back up.

On top of that as part of D-Mac's contract restructuring we agreed not to sign or draft any more LT's

Yeah, ive seen quite a few draft sites that have Britt as the 6th or 7th rated tackle. The difference this year compared to previous years is there's only 1 for sure and possibly 2 that will be drafted in the first round. The 6th rated tackle in this draft equates to 3rd round potential and then you add inuires into the equation Britt could fall even further.

Jaj said:
How the hell do you differentiate a LT from a RT in the draft. I mean Tony Pape played some downs at LT in college so if we drafted him this year it would have gone against McIntosh's contract? Frankly I'm really starting to dislike McIntosh.
Pape was predominantly a LT in college I believe and happened to play some at RT. I think you have it reversed

My bad forgot about that. So basically we can't draft any Ts this year because the majority played LT in college? I don't believe that for a second.

Cheapshotz said:
Yeah, ive seen quite a few draft sites that have Britt as the 6th or 7th rated tackle. The difference this year compared to previous years is there's only 1 for sure and possibly 2 that will be drafted in the first round. The 6th rated tackle in this draft equates to 3rd round potential and then you add inuires into the equation Britt could fall even further.
Depends on what people think of his potential. To take a chance on a guy like him with his huge upside in rd 2 or so would surprise me at all. Youre talking about someone that if he had stayed healthy was a solid 1st.

Jaj said:
My bad forgot about that. So basically we can't draft any Ts this year because the majority played LT in college? I don't believe that for a second.
It was in the herald when D-Mac agreed to restructure. If Im wrong thats my source.

No I know it was there, but my point is that sounds like the biggest bull**** I've ever heard. I've never heard of that kind of clause.

Jaj said:
No I know it was there, but my point is that sounds like the biggest bull**** I've ever heard. I've never heard of that kinda of clause.
I havent either but it does make sense when you consider his incentives are based on playing time.

Cheapshotz said:
1st round - Ronnie Brown RB
2nd round (acquired trade) - Matt Jones WR/QB
3rd round - Andrew Walter QB
4th round - Ben Wilkerson C
5th round - Wesley Britt OT (possibly falls this far due to injuries)
6th round - Junior Rosegreen S
7th round - Santonio Thomas DT
I tell you what man... your not far off.

I'd take McPherson, Campbell and Orton over Walter.

And i think Wilkerson, Britt and Rosegreen are all falling a bit to far... and we don't have a sixth.

Cheapshotz said:
1st round - Ronnie Brown RB
2nd round (acquired trade) - Matt Jones WR/QB
3rd round - Andrew Walter QB
4th round - Ben Wilkerson C
5th round - Wesley Britt OT (possibly falls this far due to injuries)
6th round - Junior Rosegreen S
7th round - Santonio Thomas DT
My original mock that I posted a few days ago was...

1) Brown
3) McPherson
4) Britt
5) Rosegreen
7) Means

I'd also add Jones in the second round.

Back
Top Bottom