My revised PERFECT draft.

Cheapshotz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1st round - Ronnie Brown RB
2nd round (acquired trade) - Matt Jones WR/QB
3rd round - Andrew Walter QB
4th round - Ben Wilkerson C
5th round - Wesley Britt OT (possibly falls this far due to injuries)
6th round - Junior Rosegreen S
7th round - Santonio Thomas DT

Cheapshotz said:
thanks, i think so too

LOL, I said that because all you had on there was "re", and I was kidding...BUT that actually IS a masterpiece.

If somehow we could actually swing that draft, I'd pop out the champaigne and dance.

...just a tweak here and there. I'd prefer to take a flyer on McPherson instead of Walter, and I'd like to draft a DT later, preferably Ronald Fields from Mississippi State.

Cheapshotz said:
1st round - Ronnie Brown RB
2nd round (acquired trade) - Matt Jones WR/QB
3rd round - Andrew Walter QB
4th round - Ben Wilkerson C
5th round - Wesley Britt OT (possibly falls this far due to injuries)
6th round - Junior Rosegreen S
7th round - Santonio Thomas DT

We have a sixth-round pick?

If Britt is there in rd 3, let alone rd 5 ill be shocked. He should be a late 1st-early 2nd rd pick. The rest is pretty good though I hate walter.

Personally, as you can tell from my mock (which already took its ripping but i dont care) I think we'll be dealing down.

Your reaching. Wilkerson, Britt will go before rnd 4,5.

Boik14 said:
nope, it was traded for D-Bo

Yeah, that's what I thought. I still can't believe we didn't get a pick for losing Todd Wade. The friggin' Chiefs got the 99th overall pick for losing John Tait. And I'm still pissed that we gave up the 35th overall pick for AJ Feeley. Matt Jones is probably still going to be on the board by the time the Eagles use that pick. Hopefully Feeley will prove me wrong.

Boik, i like your mock draft, but we just acquired mario edwards, so i doubt we will get Corey Webster in the 3rd.

Blitz said:
Yeah, that's what I thought. I still can't believe we didn't get a pick for losing Todd Wade. The friggin' Chiefs got the 99th overall pick for losing John Tait. And I'm still pissed that we gave up the 35th overall pick for AJ Feeley. Matt Jones is probably still going to be on the board by the time the Eagles use that pick. Hopefully Feeley will prove me wrong.
We got no pick for wade cause D-Mac was signed to an almost = contract + we signed more Fa's then we lost. The NFl couldnt justify it.

pwn3dyo said:
Boik, i like your mock draft, but we just acquired mario edwards, so i doubt we will get Corey Webster in the 3rd.
Thanks man you should scroll back about a week and see the beating it took though! I couldnt believe it :shakeno: :eek: :confused:

Anyway youre right about webster ill have to update that at some point

pwn3dyo said:
Your reaching. Wilkerson, Britt will go before rnd 4,5.

I think Wilkerson can be taken in the 4th, but i'm probably reaching like a mofo on Britt. I think he goes in the 4th too due to injuries.

Back
Top Bottom