My rip off top 10 list Cowboys v. Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My rip off top 10 list Cowboys v. Dolphins

jaketaylor

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
My rip-off top 10 list Cowboys v. Dolphins
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, so its a rip off of the Redskins top ten list but.....

The top 10 thing I look forward to today
10. Notorious Cowboy hater Phil Simms bias commentary and play by play in favor of the Dolphins. :D
9. Seeing Jerry "My face looks like I just crawled out of a coffin" Jones pace the sideline with the Cowboys trailing 14-10 in the 4th quarter.
8. Wanny finally having a triumphant return somewhere.
7. Seeing Gary Busey waiting in the wings as a stand in double if anything happens to Parcells.
6. Winning my football pool because everyone else picked Dallas today.
5. The agreement I have with the wife: 1 beer per Dolphins FG, two beers per Dolphins TD.
4. Ricky having a great game vs. #1 defense in his old college state.
3. The expression of joy (for a change) on my face after the game.
2. Knowing that tommorrow morning at 6 am, no alarm clock is going to be going off.
And the number 1 thing that I am looking forward to today.....
1. Knowing that the Dolphins are back in the running for the division title. :D :D

Originally posted by jaketaylor
My rip-off top 10 list Cowboys v. Dolphins
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, so its a rip off of the Redskins top ten list but.....

The top 10 thing I look forward to today
10. Notorious Cowboy hater Phil Simms bias commentary and play by play in favor of the Dolphins. :D
9. Seeing Jerry "My face looks like I just crawled out of a coffin" Jones pace the sideline with the Cowboys trailing 14-10 in the 4th quarter.
8. Wanny finally having a triumphant return somewhere.
7. Seeing Gary Busey waiting in the wings as a stand in double if anything happens to Parcells.
6. Winning my football pool because everyone else picked Dallas today.
5. The agreement I have with the wife: 1 beer per Dolphins FG, two beers per Dolphins TD.
4. Ricky having a great game vs. #1 defense in his old college state.
3. The expression of joy (for a change) on my face after the game.
2. Knowing that tommorrow morning at 6 am, no alarm clock is going to be going off.
And the number 1 thing that I am looking forward to today.....
1. Knowing that the Dolphins are back in the running for the division title. :D :D

LMAO at #9.

BB

0. Knowing that after the Dolphins lose today, their Divisional title hopes will all but be vaporized.

;)

#10 isn't very accurate. You forgot that the the bumbling moron Simms used to play for Parcells. We will have to listen to him go on and on about what it is like playing for Parcells. We can also look forward to him screwing up at least 5 Dolphin players' names. I remember a game last year where he referred to Jason Taylor as Jason Thomas the whole game.

Originally posted by harmonkoz
0. Knowing that after the Dolphins lose today, their Divisional title hopes will all but be vaporized.

;)

-1. Knowing the Bills hopes of winning the division and going to the playoffs this year are nearly impossible. :evil: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom