My Second Set of jerseys from the internet! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Second Set of jerseys from the internet!

anybody ordered from dearjersey.com? My daughter wants a youth jersey.

I love my WVU jersey. Wore it to the bar last night and got a lot of comments on it. Gave probably 3 or 4 people the website address (weiketrade)

I love my WVU jersey. Wore it to the bar last night and got a lot of comments on it. Gave probably 3 or 4 people the website address (weiketrade)

Dude....for the price it's so worth it. I have bought 4 Dolphin jerseys and a Heat jersey and love them.

Just wanted to check in. I received my first order from Weiketrade today. Awesome jerseys and I am thrilled.I stayed away from orange just as a precaution. Got a white Wake, a black Wake ( can see on the site), a female orange/aqua Bush (again look at the site to see what I mean),and since I live in Philly and ordered with some friends 2 white Lesean McCoy (not to be confused white Chad Henne the "white Vick"[Brandon Marshall shouldn't speak in public}), 1 white Nnamdi Asomugha, 1 black Desean Jackson, 1 green Desean Jackson, 1 throwback white Reggie White, and some Phillie's jersey, 2 white pinstriiped Hunter Pence & a throwback baby blue Mike Schmidt. All great quality. here was a couple loose strings on the side of my white Wake. That is really my only complaint. Shipping took about 2 weeks. To be fair they shipped from China to Philly, in the middle of 2 hurricanes plus labor day weekend so I can't be to mad about that. Overall I'm very happy with what I got and I will be ordering from them again soon. I in no way am affiliated with them just thrilled with my jerseys and trying to get the word out to my fellow Dolfans.

has anyone ordered one of the orange jerseys lately? from the pics it looks like they're using a more accurate shade of orange. would love to grab a few of them if the quality is there. can anyone comment on that?

I got an orange wake jersey about a month ago. The color was much more accurate, considering I previously purchased one of the bootleg orange ones. I am pretty happy with the new orange and would recommend it.

When I ordered I wrote in the comments to make sure they send the darker color orange in the pictures and not the older light orange they used. Hope this helps.

Has anyone ordered a white Dolphins jersey? I get 56....aqua is a little big and the orange is smaller but I want a white one..?

Back
Top Bottom