My Second Set of jerseys from the internet! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Second Set of jerseys from the internet!

can you post pics of what the numbers look like

The Aqua Dolphins jerseys use the "twill" style of number, not the "dazzle". this is more accurate, the dazzle style has the reflective look and looks less authentic. these are a matte finish and look very good. the aqua dolphins jerseys we can vouch for. Ive now seen four of them with myself and the other poster. All excellent. Star is great with customer service too. Everyone needs to get an Aqua jersey from weiketrade.com

The Aqua Dolphins jerseys use the "twill" style of number, not the "dazzle". this is more accurate, the dazzle style has the reflective look and looks less authentic. these are a matte finish and look very good. the aqua dolphins jerseys we can vouch for. Ive now seen four of them with myself and the other poster. All excellent. Star is great with customer service too. Everyone needs to get an Aqua jersey from weiketrade.com

Everyones been happy with the aqua jerseys....I'm happy as hell with them

yeah thats what i've notice the aquas arent the shiny dazzle numbers. I ordered a Ricky in white. Hopefully its not the dazzle look. Has anyone ordered the white jerseys from weike?

yeah thats what i've notice the aquas arent the shiny dazzle numbers. I ordered a Ricky in white. Hopefully its not the dazzle look. Has anyone ordered the white jerseys from weike?

The guy has good customer service...ive read that if your not happy with it, he will exchange it. Email him, he responded to all my emails

i ordered 13 jersey on monday and paid for them on monday. The guy has been really cool. Just waiting for them to come now. How long did it take for them to get delivered once you paid?

i ordered 13 jersey on monday and paid for them on monday. The guy has been really cool. Just waiting for them to come now. How long did it take for them to get delivered once you paid?

I ordered them on Wed. of last week and got them yesterday (Tuesday)...13 jerseys? lol which ones did u get?

Ricky and a marshall and the rest for friends. Mostly Giants jerseys and a few jets for some friends. Look at where i live. But they're throwing me an extra 10 for each jersey so i'm getting mine for free and making money. Plus free shipping!!

I got a white Ricky also. at first i did get the dazzle style with really messed up logos but he replaced it for me and the second one was great. twill numbers, perfect colors, perfect embroidered logos. Ive also gotten a bills and eagles jersey. the bills jersey was white, and the person i bought it for didnt like it. i actually received the replacement for that today. They let me get a blue bills jersey as the replacement and it turned out very good. the white dazzle numbers look fine. Im enjoying my dealings with weiketrade and i plan on ordering more for friends and myself. Please post pics of some of the 13.

Has anyone gotten any orange ones? I want to get Marshalls orange but the pics dont look to good on their site.

Has anyone gotten any orange ones? I want to get Marshalls orange but the pics dont look to good on their site.

Dont do it. see my original post for the evidence. the orange jerseys have pretty bad quality logos on the shoulders and the colors arent right. not to mention it seems like they used a Broncos Blank jersey to start with. The patterns of material and the collar arent consistant with miamis jersey. Go Aqua or White.

Update: Pic
034.jpg
These jerseys came together in the same order. Aqua is great, Orange not so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up a throwback Duper and Clayton from b2cjersey.com. Had them signed and im very happy how they came out. Matte style letters and numbers. Def suggest theyre throwbacks.

I also got a little while back an orange Henne from wholesaleusajerseys.com. for 19.99 its not bad. only problem i have is the dazzle style letters and numbers

your Henne looks a lot like my Henne. I do like those throwbacks too. I want an Orange Henne that is as perfect as the Aqua ones I got. I'm picky like that, even though they're cheap

just got my white marshall today in the mail and it is AWESOME!! looks so nice, fits great , just all around damn near perfect!!

oh and PS, the numbers on my white jersey are not that dazzle crap! not at all! this thing is money!! dont be afraid to get the white!

Just got my package in. Just like you guys said white and aqua jerseys are almost perfect. The aqua is spot on ,and the aqua on the white jersey is spot on.

Back
Top Bottom