My Second Set of jerseys from the internet! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Second Set of jerseys from the internet!

Weiki charges $25 just for shipping? I guess $50 isn't bad for a stitched jersey though...I really want a Greise jersey

Just ordered a WVU football jersey from weikietrade.com

I'll post pictures and let yall see what it looks like when it gets here.

anyone buy from kennyjersey.com?

seems very similar to weike's site.

I am looking to grab a orange jersey but might say screw it and just get it from weike along with other jerseys.

just got in our order yesterday - pretty pleased with this place. We get in for the whole fam to avoid the shipping costs.

210azw6-1.jpg

I just got my order from Weiletrade yesterday and i was very happy with them only problem was there size . I'm a 52 in authentic jerseys and i asked everyone on here and i even e mailed weiketrade and every one said there sizes ran big well my White Bush size 52 i could get away with but my Aqua Wake no way ( i gave that one to my nephew ) . Did anyone else have this problem? I will reorder from them with a bigger size but like i said i was curious if anyone else had this problem ... Thanks

mine definitely ran bigger than my usual 50 in nfl shop authentics.

Got my jersey in yesterday. It looks amazing. Exactly like the authentic jerseys.

Reggie bush, cameron wake, vontae davis, randy starks all now available $45 free ship

REGGIE BUSH, CAMERON WAKE, VONTAE DAVIS, RANDY STARKS ALL NOW AVAILABLE $45 FREE SHIP

ORDER BEFORE 9/9/11 And get if for pre-season sale price of only $36 with free shipping!!!

I have jersey avialable here in the US

ALL adult JERSEYS $45 WITH FREE SHIPING In stock jersey arrive in 2-3 days- ask me for inventory

PLAYERS AVAILABLE

ADULT
sizes Med, Lrg, XL, 2X, 3X
RONNIE BROWN orange aqua white
RICKY WILLIAMS aqua white
BRANDON MARSHALL orange aqua white
CHAD HENNE orange aqua white
CHAD PENNINGTON orange aqua white
DEVON BESS aqua
JAKE LONG orange aqua white
KARLOS DANSBY aqua white
DAN MARINO aqua white