My short thoughts on Moore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My short thoughts on Moore

Elfpower

Scout Team
Reaction score
Ok, hopefully through all the talk of Moore this hasn't been mentioned but......you look at a guy drafted in the 2nd rd. and a superstar like Zack Thomas to come out of the 5th round, you in a way, gotta like Moores chances. Im not comparing Zack and moore to eachother or anything, just was something i was thinkin of. Sorry if someones said this already. I know Im kinda stating the obvious with this post, but hey, its late at night. Thanks. Ryan.

the thing that should help is that he is good for our scheme, that is the main reason, like zach fits our scheme as well, zach would look stupid as an eagles linebacker i guess...

Sorry Elfpower, your logic would then translate to:
Since Fiedler was undrafted and has gone 28-13, Ryan Leaf should be undefeated.
Doesn't matter where you're drafted. Only what you do once you get to camp and on game day. Ask Fletcher(1st round)then Surtain and Madison(4combined ProBowls, both 2nd round)

The thing that interests be about Moore is that he is described as always taking the right angle to the ball and being excellent at reading plays and moving through traffic. That is combined with excellent speed and quickness. I'm hoping for a bigger, faster Zach Thomas.

Last year I tried to concentrate on the OLB play. I can't even remember how many times I saw Zach pushing Rodgers or Greenwood out of the way as he slashed through traffic to get to the ball carrier on a run to the outside. Our OLBs were actually blocking Zach!

Back
Top Bottom