My Sleeper Quarterback -- Anthony Gordon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Sleeper Quarterback -- Anthony Gordon

Rosen is certainly less of an unknown that Gordon would be.

If Rosen was in this Draft he would go well before Gordon even with his mediocre Pro performance thus far and certainly based on his College tape vs Gordon.

And if that is wrong do we trust the guys who spent a 2nd rounder on Rosen to find some hidden gem?
That's true based on physical skills for sure. But, it's the mental side that seems to be holding Rosen back. At least that is the perception. I can't say I really know much about Gordon's intangibles, or many of the quarterbacks for that matter.

And if that is wrong do we trust the guys who spent a 2nd rounder on Rosen to find some hidden gem?
I totally get this, fair point. But with the QB bust rate/failure rate being what it is, it wouldn't surprise me if most GM's need 2-3 shots to nail that right QB. Unless Andy Reid is your coach.
But most get it wrong. So I do understand the lack of trust in that regard.
Still, I pick a QB late.

If you take two QB's then you are dumping Rosen or trying to stash the 2nd rookie on the practice squad.

You would have Fitz and three young QB's with nowhere near enough practice snaps to "coach them all up".

It just does not make sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom