My take on what the dolphins should do... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My take on what the dolphins should do...

COMEBACKRICKY

Superbowl MVP
Reaction score
Im not a scout, or a multi million dollor draft guru, but if i was in charge of picking for the fins, these guys would be the most appealing to me.

First pick: Manny lawson
clear.gif

(thats probally a penalty but i just put it for looks) shhhhh.

Yeah this is probally a huge reach, but this guy is PERFECT for our system. MAny scouts say that he is the next coming of Jason Taylor. And that would surely be worth a first rounder. I would love to trade down and get extra picks and not reach, but this guy is too good to pass up. And if vince falls this far there is no way we can pass up on him. But i dont expect him to fall this low.

3rd rounder: (in the order of preference) Omar Jacobs QB, Pat Watkins S, Kelly Jennings CB, Devin Hester WHO KNOWS?, Cedric Griffin CB

The first two are really hoping that they would fall to us, and kelly jennings is a guy lots of us are familiar with. his only knock is not being strong enough and hopefully he will just juice.....just kidding guys. he has been cited as having a great attitude so im sure he'll spend lots of time in the wieght room. As for Devin hester, this guy could play just about evrey postion and would be really nice to pick because of his upside. i belive if he spent another year in college, he would have been picked early in the second round next year. Grififn is a guy who i feel is also going to be a great pro and would be a great value in the 3rd round.

clear.gif

As with my fourth pick i'll take SKYLER GREEN. this guy i belive will be the sleeper of the draft, and my reason for not taking holmes in the first. he would be a more than servicable 3rd WR. is a speedster who would really strech the field for chambers, cpep, and booker in the passing game. Other intresting picks would be Reggie mcneal Qb and Michal Robinson WR/QB. REggie mcneal is a freak at qb posting a 4.32, and has a great arm. but i would really like to take green with this pick. oh and i forgot to mention hes a lsu guy. but you guys already knew that.

clear.gif

with our 7th rounders i belive that we should draft a OT. there is also a very intresting WR prospect that goes by the name of devin aromashodu who id be willing to give a 7th rounder for. any comments welcome

In an earlier thread you said you didn't want to reach for a WR, why Skyler Green in the 4th? Thats a big reach right there.

Devin won't last till the 7th. I gaurantee it. Skyler Green will be there in the 7th. I don't mind the Lawson pick. Jennings will probably be gone by our third as well.

do you guys really think that green in the 4th is a reach?! wow... i was hoping he would still be there. well if hes there in the 7th that would make it all the better. i dont know why people have him so low in the draft boards. hes an amazing player and could really help us out.

i looked around and some have green as early as the 3rd. hes a playmaker and he played qb in high school, which i dindt know. I really hope jennings is there in the 3rd, hed be an excellent pick up.

Lawson isn't a reach at 16. Kelly Jennings carries a late 1st, early 2nd round grade. Devin Aromashadu is a late 2nd, early to mid 3rd pick. Pat Watkins is the same. Too high for Skyler Green.

Skyler Green is an outstanding player! He would improve the Dolphins "team speed" on offense and ST. I guarantee Saban knows what Skyler can do.

Fin Fan said:
Skyler Green is an outstanding player! He would improve the Dolphins "team speed" on offense and ST. I guarantee Saban knows what Skyler can do.

That's great but taking him in the 4th round is a reach.

Back
Top Bottom