My thought on the Ricky situation... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My thought on the Ricky situation...

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
There is this silence from Ricky that is too quiet even from him. I'd think he would be trying to win over people before he makes a return.
He wants to play again I believe. He dropped further lawsuits against the 'Fins, and I think he'll be over his holistic healing thing soon if not already.

So, I think he is using this time to workout, using steroids of course, to get back to playing shape quickly enough so the press does not have time to look into his use of steroids. Don't talk to the press, stay low on radar, get bigger quietly.

What do you think?

I don't think you're allowed to mess with the cows in India...:lol:

One thing we know...the only thing on Ricky Williams mind is winning football games.

My personal opinion is that too much was read into the initial phone call from Saban. I don't think much amounted and I don't think much will happen.

Ricky will fade into the sunset, but will answer a few calls in a hope that somebody wants to do a follow-up interview with him and he can make some money.

I go to India 2 - 4 times a year for work. I have no clue why anyone would want to voluntarily go there. And if you do mess with the cows, you will get attacked by a billion people.

inFINSible said:
I don't think you're allowed to mess with the cows in India...:lol:

I'm coming Ricky!!!!

clear.gif

PhinstiGator said:
One thing we know...the only thing on Ricky Williams mind is winning football games.
Right...and the only thing on my mind is beanie babies.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I'm coming Ricky!!!!

clear.gif
:roflmao:

back to the original post... yes, Ricky would be publicaly saying if he wanted to come back... only if he wants to get banned for a year.

he cannot say anything before june, might even be july.

Back
Top Bottom