My thoughts at Quarterback | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My thoughts at Quarterback

Hurricane495

2001 Rookie of the Year
Reaction score
If Griese signs, the biggest roster hole is solved. Some say it's a distraction if he competes with Jay Fiedler. That's laughable. A distraction would be entering a season with, say, Shane Matthews, one of the names mentioned if Griese goes elsewhere. Also, as December underlined, Fiedler hasn't done enough to have the career security of a Supreme Court Justice. Bring on Griese. Bring on healthy competition.

And Wide receiver

It must tell what the Dolphins think of Moore that they didn't grab a receiver with their top pick. Or it tells what they thought of the available receivers they have. The question remains whether this group has enough big plays in them. Chris Chambers? Talented, but he hasn't produced enough yet. James McKnight? He's the same question he was the last two years. Thompson? Questions about why Steve Spurrier gave up on him are softened if Gadsden returns.

But most champions have a couple of star-quality receivers. The Dolphins have some maybes. Maybe they add another maybe or two before training camp.

Hurricane, do you write for the local paper or are you saying you agree with those thoughts?

Originally posted by Hurricane495
If Griese signs, the biggest roster hole is solved. Some say it's a distraction if he competes with Jay Fiedler. That's laughable. A distraction would be entering a season with, say, Shane Matthews, one of the names mentioned if Griese goes elsewhere. Also, as December underlined, Fiedler hasn't done enough to have the career security of a Supreme Court Justice. Bring on Griese. Bring on healthy competition.

And Wide receiver

It must tell what the Dolphins think of Moore that they didn't grab a receiver with their top pick. Or it tells what they thought of the available receivers they have. The question remains whether this group has enough big plays in them. Chris Chambers? Talented, but he hasn't produced enough yet. James McKnight? He's the same question he was the last two years. Thompson? Questions about why Steve Spurrier gave up on him are softened if Gadsden returns.

But most champions have a couple of star-quality receivers. The Dolphins have some maybes. Maybe they add another maybe or two before training camp.

I like how your thoughts on QB are exactly what Hyde wrote on his article.Good Job using copy and paste.Next time try using your own opinions not someone else.:rolleyes:

Im sorry either I'm psychic or I have read these very words before verbatim... Whats the deal?

Oh, then i guess you must be Dave Hyde...

Back
Top Bottom