My thoughts on why the cards would trade Boldin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My thoughts on why the cards would trade Boldin

rickfinsfan

Rookie
Reaction score
I believe the reason the Cards are willing to trade Boldin is so they can use that extra 1st round pick on Nicks and the 3rd round pick they will probally get on another need.

So with that said why dont we just save a lot of money and get Nicks who is younger and should be just as good as Boldin are self and use are 3rd round pick on the best player available at a position we need.

Enough of giving away the draft and more money for just 1 player when in football it takes a all around team to win!

Don't forget Breston stepped it up well for them when Boldin was out.

There is already enough drama around this situation, I think they have to trade him. First he wants out, then to stay, no... now he wants to be traded. Point is, they should have seen this coming a while back when they gave the big contract to Fitz. They should have known Boldin would be standing right there asking where his is.

Throw in the argument he had with coach on the sideline that was in the news for like 2 weeks, the whole Warner wanting him to come back and giving them a break, blah blah blah. They have to trade him if anything to clear the air and move forward. The nice thing is they are going to get a lot out of him. AZ was in the super bowl a month ago. If they can add some young talent, they could have a chance at making a run again next season.

Back
Top Bottom