My thoughts on yesterdays game, and looking forward to 2013. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My thoughts on yesterdays game, and looking forward to 2013.

Killerphinz32

Active Roster
Reaction score
You have to take the positives going forward. Deep down, you could not go into this game knowing the Dolphins were going to be the better team. I was expecting some kind of freak show to throw the pats off their game like sparano did with the wild cat, but we did not. They did however play some hard nose football against a premier team and held them to 23 points when they are averaging 35 per game this season. One thing is for sure, and that is the patsies wanted to go into sunlife and be up 50-0 in the half. This 2012 dolphins team lost some close ones this season, and could of, would of, should of, but to know that the patriots are just a tad better then the dolphins that means we are in a good posistion to knock them off their horse next year. The patsies may have won the division, but don expect much from them, they are 2-1 against teams with winning records, 0-1 on the road against teams with a winning record, and with houston and san fran coming up it could make it intresting if the playoffs do not go through fox borough. As for 2013, i really do look forward to a busy off season, but ireland needs to go, or they need to hire a consultant to go in there and double check his work. The dolphins are really just a few players away from being dominant. Most expected worse, i figured 7-9, and we are what we are. I think it is time for player evalutation from here on out, i would like to see some work from egnew, and i would like to see what lamar miller can do, when he got drafted i was siked, he was great at the U, and they were mediocre against tough teams. The best thing i can say is at least Miami kept this year intresting by not losing 7 straight like under sparano. 2013 should be a great year, i say blindly, 12-4!

I'm confused. You cite stats that show the Pats are a great team to be optimistic about a close loss, and then cite stats to show that we shouldn't expect much from them. I'm not quite as optimistic as you about our chances, but you can't have it both ways son.

Our Dolphins will finish with 6-10 or 7-9 record. I will be rooting for us to run the table and get to 9-7. So we can at least say we had a winning season. But, highly unlikey. I hope that this experience doesn't backfire. Because next year schedule of opponents are brutal. We may be worse than this year's record. All in all we have 4 more games to enjoy and root for our Dolphins and see what happens down the stretch. We were all up when we beat the Seahags. We were excited. Now we are down because the ***triots beat us. Folks, our mistakes beat us not them they just capitalized on our mistakes. They did not pummel us or beat us down. Right there gives us hope for sure. I look forward to our next 4 games and hopefully we see more progress and maybe a few more wins and see what happens in the end. Sure, I would love for us to make the playoffs that would a major accomplishment but, let's just enjoy the rest of 2012 win or lose. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom