My thoughts, | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My thoughts,

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
I say we take a chance on Matt Flynn. Then trade the #8 pick to move down to 16 to 22 and get Wallace for that price and a 2nd and 4th round pick. That's what I,ll try. Wallace is a beast and proven playmaker. Plus u get a 2nd and a 4th. Thats beautiful but then again its all a pipe dream, but it can happen.

If they get a floyed or a good T.E. I would do this in a hart beat. Wallace was a beast last year. I think him and gates would be pretty scary on the field.

I say we take a chance on Matt Flynn. Then trade the #8 pick to move down to 16 to 22 and get Wallace for that price and a 2nd and 4th round pick. That's what I,ll try. Wallace is a beast and proven playmaker. Plus u get a 2nd and a 4th. Thats beautiful but then again its all a pipe dream, but it can happen.
I don't think anyone would complain about that scenerio if it happens, wouldn't be bad to sign Flynn and trade up for Justin Blackmon either.

you can only give up your pick you cant trade for one then use it. so the only pick we could use would be #8

Be sweet. Wallace is a threat and be nice to get him on top of a 2nd and 4th. That is a huge upgrade. I rather have Wallace and a 2nd and 4th then just floyed... my take anyway

I guess the Redskins just blew three number 1 picks...since they can't use the Rams number 2 overall to draft RGIII.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

I guess the Redskins just blew three number 1 picks...since they can't use the Rams number 2 overall to draft RGIII. :rolleyes::crazy::rolleyes::confused:

I'm not paying a single penny

Do we have the cap space to offer him a contract that the Steelers can't match? Don't forget this is a very important part of the equation.
I like the Blackmond idea.

Flynn's issue is that he seems like a pure system QB. So he could end up in Seattle and be garbage but with us, running the system he is comfortable with, he can be very good.

So if he is the one we sign then we'd better get the weapons that the system needs to have so its a very small transition.

I don't have any faith right now. I need to see him play and unfortunately thats still months away and only after you've signed him for decent cash.

Not many can throw for 480 yards/6 TDs in one game in the NFL though, no matter who its against. My hope would be to bring the system (which we have) down here and hope that we can get at least close to half that production on a consistant basis.

Do we have the cap space to offer him a contract that the Seelers can't match? Don't forget this is a very important part of the equation.
I like the Blackmond idea.

I don't understand why people don't understand the "biggest" factor between Floyd/Blackmon and Wallace is the rookies will cost like 4 to 4.5 million a year while Mike Wallace is gonna run closer to 11 or 12 million a year.

Plus we certainly won't have a QB with Ben Rothlisberger's arm so he won't be getting those bombs like he got in Pittsburgh.

Give Clyde Gates a shot to be that deep threat. I rather go after Blackmon/Floyd.

check the rules before talk ****. you should be more have knowledge before you speak

Teams must use their own draft picks for the purpose of compensation, including picks that were traded and later reacquired. They cannot use draft picks acquired from other teams (which were not originally theirs) to offer as compensation.

I guess the Redskins just blew three number 1 picks...since they can't use the Rams number 2 overall to draft RGIII.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

I guess the Redskins just blew three number 1 picks...since they can't use the Rams number 2 overall to draft RGIII. :rolleyes::crazy::rolleyes::confused:

by trying to make someone else look stupid, you show us all not only do you not know the game but you are also an ass. drafting a player and signing a rfa have different rules

Back
Top Bottom