My Top 10...who Do You Pick "if" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Top 10...who Do You Pick "if"

Pretty uninspiring "high light" tape. Smith and Edmunds are mountains better than LVE. And I am not basing this off that "high light" tape.

And I just read that according to Charlie Campbell, some teams have removed LVE from their board completely due to medical concerns.

I have to give Tannehill props for knowing the value of his o-line. While Zeke Elliot gifted John Deer UTV's for their work, Tannehill settled for Yeti Coolers. He probably over-gifted considering it was after Campbell took out his knee.

This won't happen. Not a chance in hell that Nelson slips out of the top 10. I feel the same way about Josh Allen, though I personally wouldn't draft him before the second round. They will push two of those elite defensive players out of the top 10.

This won't happen. Not a chance in hell that Nelson slips out of the top 10. I feel the same way about Josh Allen, though I personally wouldn't draft him before the second round. They will push two of those elite defensive players out of the top 10.

You may be right...but that's not the game we are playing....

I think the same thing about a few players but someone will squeeze through the cracks.

That's why they call it best case scenario though. Other than Saquan Barkely or Bradley Chubb I don't think there is another player in this draft that can more drastically affect the overall point differential per game this season, from a + standpoint.

So ya very unlikely but if Chicago has other plans, anything is possible after that. SF needs to replace Rueben Foster. If he evens last's to 8.

You take Nelson in that scenario. And then you nod, shrug, and say "Welp." And then you think, "Hey, the Fins just got much better in the trenches."
I laughed, but that sounds about right to me. Sometimes the right pick isn't the most exciting pick.

A quality player that can help right away is going to drop to the 11th pick. It doesn't matter how many teams jump ahead of us. If only 3 QBs get picked in the top 10, we'll still have some good choices when our clock starts. If 4 QBs go in the top 10, all the better. We're in a great spot at 11.

I laughed, but that sounds about right to me. Sometimes the right pick isn't the most exciting pick.

A quality player that can help right away is going to drop to the 11th pick. It doesn't matter how many teams jump ahead of us. If only 3 QBs get picked in the top 10, we'll still have some good choices when our clock starts. If 4 QBs go in the top 10, all the better. We're in a great spot at 11.

Yeah.

There may never be a better time for this image than if that happens:

giphy.gif

Nelson might not even start if we draft him. Sitton and Jesse Davis are studs

You may be right...but that's not the game we are playing....

If Mayfield, Rosen, Edmunds, Smith, James, and Fitzpatrick are all gone then I'm trading down. But again, we'd have to be super unlucky for that to be the case. I don't see it.

If we can't trade down then I'd just draft Nelson. He's probably the closest to a sure thing/cleanest prospect in this draft along with Barkley. I'm good with our current offensive line though. Not a need pick at all, but a player who will probably give a team 10 years of excellence.

In no particular order...
QB...Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield
RB ...Barkley
DE...Chubb
LB...Smith, Edmunds
S...James
CB...Ward, Fitzpatrick

Who is there after these are gone that you would take at 11?
In that scenario I can’t see passing on Q. Nelson, or taking Josh Allen. But they won’t be there.

I see all 4 QB’s going top ten...Barkley and Nelson gone on offense.

Chubb, R. Smith, Edmunds, & Fitzpatrick gone on defense.

So our choice will come down too James, Ward, Vea, Calvin Ridley...sleeper picks(possibly in trade down) Jackson or TE Gesnicki(spelling?)

In that scenario I can’t see passing on Q. Nelson, or taking Josh Allen. But they won’t be there.

I see all 4 QB’s going top ten...Barkley and Nelson gone on offense.

Chubb, R. Smith, Edmunds, & Fitzpatrick gone on defense.

So our choice will come down too James, Ward, Vea, Calvin Ridley...sleeper picks(possibly in trade down) Jackson or TE Gesnicki(spelling?)

I agree, if we see any CB's go in the top ten, then we'll have a shot at someone.

If these picks are off the board and Buffalo is still at #12, I think you take a good long look at what Josh Allen may be worth to a team. Field some trade down offers from Buffalo or Arizona. Maybe Buffalo even and take Nelson at #12.

Back
Top Bottom