My view from the game tonight.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My view from the game tonight....

rickdogg75

Active Roster
Reaction score
We are in very deep crap at wr.
Reggie Bush looked like he was rehearsing for Dancing with the Stars instead of hitting holes.
Tanehill didn't look great but luckily for him, Moore looked horrible.
I can't wait to see what kind of meeting the tight ends have on next week's Hard Knocks.
Most importantly, I cannot believe how bad our defense has become in just one year.

Do like I am doing tonight, go to bed and pray that the Panthers are just really really good and hope that we are not as bad as it looked.

In all seriousness, I am ok being patient with a new regime and rookie qb.....My point of writing all this is that I just realized tonight how far away we still are. Thank God it's still preseason.

People laughed at me and said I was crazy when I said we had a defense that wasn't in the top 20. We have a very solid run defense and a 30th+ pass defense. Some of you guys can say what you want about Nolan but he was the biggest reason we had a solid defense. Our starters in the back 7 are made up of a bunch of very average, lazy players. Some of you thinking this is a top 5 defense without Nolan are just kidding yourselves.

And Oh BTW, does anyone have Columbo's number, Martin may be good in the future, but right now he is about the same as we had last year, which is pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom