My View: of Last nights game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My View: of Last nights game

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Man o man, right when i was about to start ripping our team they all of a sudden turn everything around......this game was the tales of 2 halfs....Right before halftime i was already taking notes on all the negativity to come post it here and im glad that I didnt need them after all.....my heart sunk in when K.Newson fumbled....I thought it was all over....but i was wrong, I gotta give credit to the whole team including Wansted, it takes guts to pull your starting QB if no injury occured....great move Wansted!

& Fiedler, what can I say about Feidler....Hes the man!!! All this guy does is win games! Im glad I never bashed Fiedler or else id be eating that awful crow right about now, he put a spark in our offense.....

Our O-Line, well, Not sure itll ever get better this year, they looked like a bunch of Trash cans being pushed around out there....

The defense, kinda scary when you see what happens if we didnt have this great defense at all.....the first 2 quarters I couldve sworn this wasnt our defense......

& Last but not least.....What can you say about Matt Turk? All I got to say is "Hey Royals, can you do that?"

Gameball goes to Turk

Back
Top Bottom