my week 16 picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my week 16 picks

strutterphin

Scout Team
Reaction score
Week 16
Last Week 10-6 Year 132-92

Vikings at Packers...Ummmm.yeah, Favre at home even though he will break the all time interception record...Packers 23-20
Chiefs at Raiders...Hard to call this a rivalry any more when the Chiefs have won the last eighty or so games against each other...Chiefs 30-7
Ravens at Steelers...Steelers still in the playoff chase but the ravens will end the hunt...Ravens 16-13
Panthers at Falcons...Panthers used to know how to play football...Falcons 23-20
Bears at Lions...At least the Lions will be playing in room tempature when they get slaughtered...Bears 44-0
Colts at Texans...Colts will be considered Superbowl bound playing against teams like this, yay...Colts 34-30
Patriots at Jaguars...I dont think Brady likes to play teams in Florida...Jaguars 27-16
Saints at Giants...I should picks the Saints during Christmas time but I'm not going to...Giants 27-24
Buccaneers at Browns...Buccs are gonna regret not starting Rattay a long time ago...Buccaneers 27-23
Titans at Bills...Bills has one play, throw it deep and pray, sometimes it works...Titans 24-17
Redskins at Rams...Skins put a halt to a red hot Saint team last week but so goes the Redskin season...Rams 41-13
Cardinals at 49ers...Look out for the 49ers next year, Look out for the Cardinals the next two or three...decades...49ers 31-17
Bengals at Broncos... Bengals had a chance to prove that they belonged with playoff teams and failed big time, they fail again...Broncos 55-0
Chargers at Seahawks...Atleast one of these teams will represent their conference...Chargers 38-7
Eagles at Cowboys...Eagles can lose and still be a playoff contender, only in the NFC...Cowboys 27-21
Jets at Dolphins...It has come down to this, all I want for Christmas the Dolphins to beat the hated Jets...Dolphins 16-13

You should try to put more realistic scores but I agree with most of the teams you pick to win.

Back
Top Bottom