My weiketrade.com review

DSCN1363-1.jpg

DSCN1364-1.jpg

DSCN1365-1.jpg

DSCN1366-1.jpg

DSCN1367-1.jpg

DSCN1368-1.jpg

Ignore my dog in that one pic....:lol:

Nice!!! Just ordered my Wake jersey from there 5 minutes ago. Cant wait!!!

I got my jerseys from weike today as well. Vontae, Wake and Bess. I am stunned at the quality of these jerseys. Everything is perfectly accurate. The colors, logos, etc. All exactly like they would look from the NFL Shop. For $25 each. That site is a goldmine.

My father-in-laws a Giants fan and we ordered it together to split the shipping. He ordered a blue Rolle jersey and the throwback LT...the quality was good too

Last edited by a moderator:
my henne ( white) came out great from there. For the sake of my $25 i hope Henne gets hit sh*t together lol.

I got my jerseys from weike today as well. Vontae, Wake and Bess. I am stunned at the quality of these jerseys. Everything is perfectly accurate. The colors, logos, etc. All exactly like they would look from the NFL Shop. For $25 each. That site is a goldmine.

Do you mind posting pics of the Bess jersey? I want to see the quality on it. Next order I do, I'm thinking on getting one. I got Marshall, Vontae, and Wake and they're all good...thanks

Star is the man enough said, I have for myself a Williams white, Marshall Orange, and a Henne Aqua. Next order i'm def getting a Wake and a Dansby.

I've ordered over 30 jerseys from him and i i have more and more people asking me to order more. The best jersey to order are obv the dolphins jerseys you can see how good they come out, giants are always great, Redskins are really nice if I was a skins fan i would be really happy with the jerseys i've got. The Jets i've ordered are hit or miss on the quality and i have gotten one of those dirty jersey with stains on the numbers. I recommend the eagles jerseys too they all have been perfect.

Star is the man enough said, I have for myself a Williams white, Marshall Orange, and a Henne Aqua. Next order i'm def getting a Wake and a Dansby.

I've ordered over 30 jerseys from him and i i have more and more people asking me to order more. The best jersey to order are obv the dolphins jerseys you can see how good they come out, giants are always great, Redskins are really nice if I was a skins fan i would be really happy with the jerseys i've got. The Jets i've ordered are hit or miss on the quality and i have gotten one of those dirty jersey with stains on the numbers. I recommend the eagles jerseys too they all have been perfect.
i just ordered a wake white and cant wait for it to com in the mail...good you say the eagles jerseys are high quality because my buddy just had me order him a white vick...im excited to see that one too

i just ordered a wake white and cant wait for it to com in the mail...good you say the eagles jerseys are high quality because my buddy just had me order him a white vick...im excited to see that one too

Post pics of the white Wake when you get it...

It sucks, but it seems like the league is really cracking down on the sale of "counterfeit" jerseys and merchandise.

It sucks, but it seems like the league is really cracking down on the sale of "counterfeit" jerseys and merchandise.

I remember when replica jerseys used to be $35...people are going to go for counterfeit cause fan gear has really gotten expensive.

Back
Top Bottom