My weiketrade.com review | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My weiketrade.com review

Do you mind posting pics of the Bess jersey? I want to see the quality on it. Next order I do, I'm thinking on getting one. I got Marshall, Vontae, and Wake and they're all good...thanks

Trust me, the quality is just as good as the others. I'm very picky with these things and I couldn't be happier.

I remember when replica jerseys used to be $35...people are going to go for counterfeit cause fan gear has really gotten expensive.

I truthfully can't blame anyone.

Sorry, but if I want a jersey, I don't want to have to spend 200 bucks to have it.

I truthfully can't blame anyone.

Sorry, but if I want a jersey, I don't want to have to spend 200 bucks to have it.

Agreed for sure especially when the knock offs look real good for the price of a t-shirt lol

Finaly got my 3 from my mom for christmas...Aqua Wake...fantastic, White Bess...fantastic, orange Long...funny looking logos, like the ones at the begining of this thread, but W/E...I'm pretty pleased with them. My biggest gripe was the packaging, a DHL bag inside of a DHL bag, inside of another DHL bag, inside of a brown bag, inside of a gray bag, wrapped in about three rolls of that crazy clear packaging tape...lol.

wieketrade jerseys i got are far better than the nflnhljersesy.com ones. I got a wake orange from there and got bess aqua from nflnhljerseys.com one... both looked very nice but the bess one's logo on the arm is kinda different looking but the wake one from weike looked very good

i'll go back to weike when i get more

wieketrade jerseys i got are far better than the nflnhljersesy.com ones. I got a wake orange from there and got bess aqua from nflnhljerseys.com one... both looked very nice but the bess one's logo on the arm is kinda different looking but the wake one from weike looked very good

i'll go back to weike when i get more

Agreed. Hope weike have more nice jerseys.. lol.

I need a Jersery for some X-Mas presents. Gonna try Weiketrade.com...

Can you guys please give me some good sizes for the following body types:

Female: 5'4" / 115 lbs
Male: 5'10" / 215 lbs

Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom