Myron Rolle running in the 4.4's? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Myron Rolle running in the 4.4's?

I really want Myron Rolle, but ultimately it all depends on where we go with pick #12 if we draft him or not. If we go defense, I could see us drafting him. However, if we go offense, I see us addressing the more pressing needs on defense like lb and nt.

I really want Myron Rolle, but ultimately it all depends on where we go with pick #12 if we draft him or not. If we go defense, I could see us drafting him. However, if we go offense, I see us addressing the more pressing needs on defense like lb and nt.

Drafting him before the 3rd would be a huge reach.

As in, we're on the market for a FS - not SS.

To be honest, I think the Dolphins have one of the best FS prospects in the last five years already on their roster.

Get Sean Smith to tackle a little better and he could become the best center fielder in the NFL, now that it looks like Reed may have to retire.

I think Smith will be a good CB if he stays there, but I think he would be one of the best FS's in a year or two.

To be honest, I think the Dolphins have one of the best FS prospects in the last five years already on their roster.

Get Sean Smith to tackle a little better and he could become the best center fielder in the NFL, now that it looks like Reed may have to retire.

I think Smith will be a good CB if he stays there, but I think he would be one of the best FS's in a year or two.

I disagree about Smith.

Sean Smith would be Horrable at FS yea he can cover but he can't takle to save his life one of the worst tacklers i have ever seen besides Deion Sanders. and if you thought we had a lot of missed tackle with Wilson at FS just wait Smith would be in double diget missed tackles every year. He isnt going to just have to tackle a Little better he is going to have to tackle a lot better.

That's an awful idea. If any of our corners would be to make the move to safety it would be Nate Jones.

As for Rolle, no... Who cares what he runs, he's a SS. We need a FS. We already have a sub 4.4 safety on the roster, his name is Chris Clemons, whom I like much better than Rolle anyways.

I know that there are some teams who see him as a late 2nd rounder.

if he runs anything higher than a 4.6,my eyes will pop out of socket.....

Back
Top Bottom