Myron Rolle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Myron Rolle

ChambersChamps

Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
ust wondering what everyone's take on drafting Myron Rolle after the first round is over is? This guy is a terrific football player, he played his college ball in Florida and he is a safety which is one of our biggest needs. I think he is going to be a very good NFL player and you know he is a Parcells kind of guy. Just wondering what our guys thoughts are since you maybe have seen him play more since all I see are Badger games since I am a die hard Dolphins fan up here in crappy Packer country.

how long does this guy plan on playing football before going back to school?

ust wondering what everyone's take on drafting Myron Rolle after the first round is over is? This guy is a terrific football player, he played his college ball in Florida and he is a safety which is one of our biggest needs. I think he is going to be a very good NFL player and you know he is a Parcells kind of guy. Just wondering what our guys thoughts are since you maybe have seen him play more since all I see are Badger games since I am a die hard Dolphins fan up here in crappy Packer country.
What part of Wisconsin?

I'm a La Crosse guy myself. I know we have one or two Madison fellas and at least one Milwaukee guy.

Back
Top Bottom