NABOCANE's Birthday is Today!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NABOCANE's Birthday is Today!!!!!!!

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
You sneaky Old dog you... you were talking to us this morning and didn't even hint, well you were a little grumpy....

Happy Birthday dude! You know I have go :wheels: :drinkers: :booty: :band2::dj2:

Happy B-Day Nabo!

Happy Birthday man! Have a great one.

:jumper: :ladysman: :woot: :flag: :rockon: :birthday:

Happy Birthday ya ol broke down geezer... I hope our team gives you a very nice gift today !! Go Fins !

Happy B-Day Nabo for a Miami High Stingaree. Have a cold one on me.

Nabo is a Stingaree?...well, that's better than a Cavalier or in my case a Eagle. They got to play their games in the Orange Bowl... lucky bastiches

:D

Thanks everyone, much appreciated.

Yeah, I'm a Stingaree; unfortunately, it was back when Edison (our homecoming opponent) and Norland were running all over our sorry butts. But we could always beat the Cavs. Oh yeah...:lol:

Thanks again to all for remembering.

Now let's win one for the...um...gimper.
:crutch:

NaboCane said:
:D

Thanks everyone, much appreciated.

Yeah, I'm a Stingaree; unfortunately, it was back when Edison (our homecoming opponent) and Norland were running all over our sorry butts. But we could always beat the Cavs. Oh yeah...:lol:

Thanks again to all for remembering.

Now let's win one for the...um...gimper.
:crutch:

still laughin' Gimper hahahahaha
You know, SW high has been around since 1959 and they have never beat Coral Gables(unless it has happened in the last couple of years) we are the epitome of <pulling a vacuum>

How'd you like that Birthday present I got you?
I spoke to the team before the game and told them that I wanted them to get a win for you.
They said, "no problem".

Happy belated birthday, Joe. :cooldude:

inFINSible said:
How'd you like that Birthday present I got you?
I spoke to the team before the game and told them that I wanted them to get a win for you.
They said, "no problem".

Happy belated birthday, Joe. :cooldude:

:lol: Thanks man.

You chose the right game to attend, huh? Must have been a love-fest. Next season when I'm mobile again, I'm going to get down there for a game, hopefully in December. I hope FH can organize something like what AJ is putting together for the KC game this year.

Thanks again for the well-wishes, all!

Back
Top Bottom