NAIVE DOLFANS... F**K Ricky !! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NAIVE DOLFANS... F**K Ricky !!

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
RICKY is ONLY coming back because he owes the team money!!!!! 8.6 million!!!!

He doesn't care about winning because he would of have never left in the first place. He can come back and back up Travis Minor and Lamar.....thats what he deserves.....QUITTER !!

HE OWES THEM MONEY....NO OTHER EXPLANATION !!!

Do you guys not forget he said he was TIRED of Football and that he only wanted to be a great COLLEGE PLAYER!!!!

DOLFANS, don't be naive.....obviously he's better than anything we got now....but are you willing to take back a quitter, just because he has to come back????

Come back Ricky....so that we can trade your *** !!!!
THIS IS A TEAM GAME!!! NO i in Team REMEMBER???

dolfreak said:

He doesn't care about winning because he would of have never left in the first place. He can come back and back up Travis Minor and Lamar.....thats what he deserves.....QUITTER !!

Do you guys not forget he said he was TIRED of Football and that he only wanted to be a great COLLEGE PLAYER!!!!

DOLFANS, don't be naive.....obviously he's better than anything we got now....but are you willing to take back a quitter, just because he has to come back????

This used to be a team game....now it's all about the money PERIOD!!!

Yeah and Ricky owes us 8.6 million of it......because he QUIT on us

I agree, he is only even thinking of coming back cause the $$$.
dolfreak said:
Yeah and Ricky owes us 8.6 million of it......because he QUIT on us

Alot of people in everyday life go to work to a job they hate and do it well
just for money.

For Christ sake people...GROW UP!!

You people act like he was your family member/boyfriend/etc. :rolleyes:

But why stop there Why did Kearse leave the Titans??

The MONEY the eagles could afford to give him.

It's safe to assume only us fans are loyal and the hand picked players.

Its a good thing you're not bitter! Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. :D

And why the hell do you even care about that money. It doesn't affect the team whatsoever. Just Huizenga's incredibly fat wallet.

dolfreak said:

Come back Ricky....so that we can trade your *** !!!!
when Ricky gets the ball and take it 80 yards for a TD on his 1st carry.You wont be saying Quiter no more ..

Ricky can end up with 14 TDs for all i care......we shuld trade him right then and there....when his "value" is at it's highest. I'm not lying when i tell you that even if he leads the league in rushing i can care less. He isn't a true miami dolphin anymore guys. He left the team to go SMOKE with Lenny Kravitz ok???? Lenny F*cking Kravitz !!!!! If he wanted to play so bad he could of have come back last year....when we went 4-12 (blame it on Lenny Kravitz) Do you guys Freaking realoze that we TRADED a 3rd rounder to the RAMS to get a RB. We wasted more picks on Ricky Williams than the Saints ever did. We could of have used that 4th rounder to get ourselves another player besides RB

FYI to the clueless football folks. RW IS NOT THE REASON WE WENT 4-12!!! Anyone see the garbage run defense we played?? Anyone see our garbage offensive line?? Anyone see our QB controversy half the year??

Anyone see the 7 RB's we've had since Ricky QUIT ????

We had a backup FB be our starting RB because of Ricky.....thats all u need to hear

hey, you don't have to like the guy to see that if he came back at 90% of his former self he'd be a welcome addition to the team.

plus, the guy quit due to a mental disorder. i'm more accepting of that than i would be the antics of many CURRENT players in the league, ray lewis to name but one.

Back
Top Bottom