NAIVE DOLFANS... F**K Ricky !! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NAIVE DOLFANS... F**K Ricky !!

Mental Disorder right??? So i guess MARIJUANA was the medicine prescribed for it ??? stop being naive....open your eyes DOLFANS

I love these ATTENTION ALL DOLFANS: YOU ARE IDIOTS! posts by fellow Dolfans. :rolleyes:

dolfreak said:
RICKY is ONLY coming back because he owes the team money!!!!! 8.6 million!!!!

He doesn't care about winning because he would of have never left in the first place. He can come back and back up Travis Minor and Lamar.....thats what he deserves.....QUITTER !!

HE OWES THEM MONEY....NO OTHER EXPLANATION !!!

Do you guys not forget he said he was TIRED of Football and that he only wanted to be a great COLLEGE PLAYER!!!!

DOLFANS, don't be naive.....obviously he's better than anything we got now....but are you willing to take back a quitter, just because he has to come back????

Come back Ricky....so that we can trade your *** !!!!
THIS IS A TEAM GAME!!! NO i in Team REMEMBER???

Theres no "we" either.......sorry had to say it.

Everybody makes mistakes, I'll forgive him.

tartan y fronts said:
hey, you don't have to like the guy to see that if he came back at 90% of his former self he'd be a welcome addition to the team.

plus, the guy quit due to a mental disorder. i'm more accepting of that than i would be the antics of many CURRENT players in the league, ray lewis to name but one.
No crap....it kills me how these people vindicate their actions toward RW...but they don't put equal, or more effort, into the fact that JAMAL LEWIS is sitting in prison right now...conveniently placed in his offseason...and will then get back out and return to the NFL intime for training camp and to start his NEW MEGAMILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT he just restructured with Baltimore!!

dolfreak said:
Ricky can end up with 14 TDs for all i care......we shuld trade him right then and there....when his "value" is at it's highest. I'm not lying when i tell you that even if he leads the league in rushing i can care less. He isn't a true miami dolphin anymore guys. He left the team to go SMOKE with Lenny Kravitz ok???? Lenny F*cking Kravitz !!!!! If he wanted to play so bad he could of have come back last year....when we went 4-12 (blame it on Lenny Kravitz) Do you guys Freaking realoze that we TRADED a 3rd rounder to the RAMS to get a RB. We wasted more picks on Ricky Williams than the Saints ever did. We could of have used that 4th rounder to get ourselves another player besides RB
Ricky is living his life .Im all for that.He dont care what you think.He is a good football player when he comes to work.He took off a year.Its his life.He lost passion for football because of Wanny...I will too.

Jamal Lewis is in jail for something he did 5 years ago !!! Ricky quit because he wants to smoke in Australia!!!!!!! And India!!!!!! Not MIAMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyone can lose passion playing gor Wannstedt....How do you think Jason Taylor feels...He gives you 110 % every game and we lose 12 of them. Did he ever quit??? NO. Zach Thomas plays with broken Ribs, does he quit? No! Look Ricky can obviously help the team. But sometimes you need to set an example even if it hurts. This guy quit on the team, he quit on the fans, and now that he lost in court, and lost the appeal......he owes the team money. So the only way to repay the team is to play again. He's the hypocrite, not you, not me, not anyone else. Huizenga must freaking hate this guy, fans hate his jersey.....do you think that even if he was the best RB again we'd love him again....HELL NO....you can forgive, but NEVER forget

dolfreak said:
Look he can help the team. But sometimes you need to set an example even if it hurts. This guy quit on the team, he quit on the fans, and now that he lost in court, and lost the appeal......he owes the team money. So the only way to repay the team is to play again. He's the hypocrite, not you, not me, not anyone else. Huizenga must freaking hate this guy, fans hate his jersey.....do you think that even if he was the best RB again we'd love him again....HELL NO....you can forgive, but NEVER forget
I agree with you.But i want to win football games.Ricky does that.I no what he did was wrong,but he is a good runnig back that plays hard.I want him back because he plays good football.Yes i will never buy his jersey agian.

dolfreak said:
Jamal Lewis is in jail for something he did 5 years ago !!! Ricky quit because he wants to smoke in Australia!!!!!!! And India!!!!!! Not MIAMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyone can lose passion playing gor Wannstedt....How do you think Jason Taylor feels...He gives you 110 % every game and we lose 12 of them. Did he ever quit??? NO. Zach Thomas plays with broken Ribs, does he quit? No! Look Ricky can obviously help the team. But sometimes you need to set an example even if it hurts. This guy quit on the team, he quit on the fans, and now that he lost in court, and lost the appeal......he owes the team money. So the only way to repay the team is to play again. He's the hypocrite, not you, not me, not anyone else. Huizenga must freaking hate this guy, fans hate his jersey.....do you think that even if he was the best RB again we'd love him again....HELL NO....you can forgive, but NEVER forget

I know you hate the guy but you should learn to watch your language.

personally, i think if he comes back they should make him carry the ball so many times it hurts. haha brutal, but it'll teach him a lesson. the o-line should run the "ole" play a couple times (not like its too hard for the ones last year). after that then we can get back to business and tell him to write a big check or keep poundin away

dolfreak said:
Jamal Lewis is in jail for something he did 5 years ago !!! Ricky quit because he wants to smoke in Australia!!!!!!! And India!!!!!! Not MIAMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're really not getting this mental disorder bit are you? its a serious, and extremely common, issue.

ignore the media spin on it about a bit of ganga. who cares? as long as he wasn't selling crack to schoolkids, i'm not concerned about recreational drug use of something so mild. would have been wiser to finish his nfl career properly and then start smoking but there you go....

(and if you're going to say that he said he gave up for the ganga, - he gave about 14 other reasons as well - which is more or less a symptom of the actual reason, his mental health issue)

I know its serious...and i wish him the best...but it has nothing to do with him coming back. He owes you 8.6 million reasons why he would be a good teammate after he quit on you.so your saying let's take a severely mentally disordered player on our team??? it don't make sense man......if he was sooooo sick he wont even consider coming back. He's a hollistic healer ladies and gentleman not an NFL running back anymore.

....you can recover from mental health issues, just like anything else.

and if you look at it from a purely football point of view - he's a hell of a player.

Money matters. Ricky always seems to be a little slow on the uptake and my guess is that he just figured this out. Money matters, that's why the NFL has free agency. Some players win and get nice raises and others loose and are out of a job. Ricky "traded" himself to the "weed" team. The pay was crap but he had a good time. Now he wants back in because the pay is better and sleeping in a tent gets old.

As for Wayne, we know money matters to him. If he thinks that Ricky can make him money then Ricky will be back. In the NFL winning=$$$. So if he helps the 'fins win he's as good as gold.

Ricky is a top 5 RB NO DOUBT...but that don't mean your not a quitter

Back
Top Bottom