Najee Harris | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Najee Harris

Martel13

Since '84
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I think we will have a legit shot at him with one of our firsts. He's obviously a first round talent and looking at Gaskins, Howard and Brieda I think we are prime for a Najee/Tua backfield. Thoughts??

come on he's from the Bay bro!! Haha

I saw Najee play in HS at Antioch many times. He, along with Onterrio Smith, were the 2 most manchild tailbacks I’ve ever seen come out of NorCal. Lance Briggs and DJ Williams were also like watching a man among boys, but neither were true tailbacks. They were more of a bullish FB offensively.

It took a bit longer than I expected for Najee to star, but boy is he looking good now. I just don’t see how he doesn’t succeed in the NFL if fully healthy. His size, speed, athleticism and ability to catch the ball out of the backfield should make him a valuable commodity.

I’m really hoping he’s available and the Dolphins select him in the 2nd round.

He is my 1B wish at RB with Travis Etienne at 1A.

I don't want to see Miami use a 1st on a RB but if they do, I hope it's one of these 2.

One of the big 3 at RB should be available with our 1st second round pick. Any one of them would be an upgrade on this sorry allotment we are trotting out now.

No RB in round 1.

Not comfortable with taking one in Round 2 either.

Look around the League and see all the productive backs who were later picks, not to mention all the buyers remorse from teams that took one high, JAX and the Rams for instance.

Don't do it.

I do like Harris quite a bit, I like Etienne more but Harris looks like he is going to be a very strong NFL back, physical, tough and durable.

With two picks in the first we can afford to take one in the second. I sure as Hell would rather have Swift or Taylor than Iggy right now. I mean what does premium even mean if the player blows?

We need guys that are difference makers not more reaches.

They way Etienne runs just bugs the hell out of me.
He always looks like he doesn't have his base and is going to fall over at any minute.
Najee looks lumbering..

Back
Top Bottom