Najee Harris | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Najee Harris

They way Etienne runs just bugs the hell out of me.
He always looks like he doesn't have his base and is going to fall over at any minute.
Najee looks lumbering..

I’d avoid taking either one in the 1st round. They’re not Saquon Barkley. Or Todd Gurley. Or Ezekiel Elliott.

They’re not Nick Chubb or Derrick Henry either, both went in the 2nd round. They’re both in that 35-50 range.

I like this kid and i'm not usually a big measurables guy but a 6'3'' running back scares the living crap out of me, that's just way too damn tall.

I’d avoid taking either one in the 1st round. They’re not Saquon Barkley. Or Todd Gurley. Or Ezekiel Elliott.

They’re not Nick Chubb or Derrick Henry either, both went in the 2nd round. They’re both in that 35-50 range.

I would not take any of those guys in the 1st round either.

No RB's!

He might last until R 2 but no way he makes it to R 3.

I would not be willing to go RB even in R 2 until there are a whole lot fewer holes on this roster.

With a strong OL 3rd round RB's will more than do the job.

Considering that both Miami's picks could be in the top 15, I doubt they would go that high for Harris. the 2nd round makes more sense. I do think a trio of Harris, Brieda and Gaskin would be pretty decent and then maybe add a mid round depth back.

I would not be willing to go RB even in R 2 until there are a whole lot fewer holes on this roster.

With a strong OL 3rd round RB's will more than do the job.

Yeah I’ve got to agree with this. If there was a Ricky Williams in this draft I’d put up an argument. With these backs I can’t.

A running back with even some level of power is one of the biggest needs on the team and I have no problem using a second on it.

I’m partial to Journey Brown. He’s the RB I want for the Dolphins.
I can't see using a 2nd on him over ETN or Najee. Do you have him ranked #1 overall or just for Miami.

Wouldn't draft Najee in the first, but If I can grab him in the 3rd then game on.
He probably goes around where the top running backs last year started coming off the board. I would think top 50ish. Miami's second pick in the 2nd round could be the spot. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if the Dolphins continued to go the cheap, free agent route with running backs. At least until some other needs are solved. I do like Harris a lot.

I can't see using a 2nd on him over ETN or Najee. Do you have him ranked #1 overall or just for Miami.
I like him with one of the 2 2nds, and think he’d be a good fit with Miami. I don’t think any RB is worthy of #1 overall

I like him with one of the 2 2nds, and think he’d be a good fit with Miami. I don’t think any RB is worthy of #1 overall
I'm hoping we peg either ETN or Najee with our first 2nd. If they're gone then I'm waiting until the 4th this year for a RB. I rate Freiermuth in the second more important than stepping down a tier at RB.

I still want him! Watch he will end up in Baltimore running for 1400 yards while we out smart ourselves with Charles Harris again lol

I got 5 backs at this time as first round value: Najee, Chuba, and also Jaret Patterson, Elijah Mitchell, and Jah-Maine Martin. I also have Etienne, Jermar Jefferson and CJ Marable as day two value, and those are all the backs that interest me at this time. I am keeping an eye out on Javian Hawkins and Spencer Brown. That's it as far as the draftables go for me at this time.

Back
Top Bottom