Najee Harris | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Najee Harris

Kylin Hill, Trey Sermon, Rhamonde Stevenson... all bigger backs who can do the same job that Najee Harris can do, and they'll do it for a much cheaper price.

Are they as good? Who knows, they didn't play on that stacked 'bama team. They had to play with much less help.
Rhamondre Stevenson is intriguing. He seems bigger than Harris and can catch the ball (Harris is very good catching) . Is Stevenson fast? I dont know too much about him but he seems like a mid/late round fall back if we dont get Harris or Williams.

I would love to have Harris on the team, but going through mock drafts helps to emphasize the struggle with picking a RB at 18.

Because of the projected QBs and WRs + TE to go high, there's going to be really good players into the middle of the first.

I would love to have Harris on the team, but going through mock drafts helps to emphasize the struggle with picking a RB at 18.

Because of the projected QBs and WRs + TE to go high, there's going to be really good players into the middle of the first.
I think there may be some really good, high value players available @ #18 and even #36..hard to go RB before #36 if that's the case..and like I Predicted.. I think maybe all the big three RB's may be there in the second round! Fingers crossed! 🤞

Draft Value.

I wouldn't take any RB in the first round, tbh. None this year. Any year, mostly.

There are many examples of opinions/articles that can explain better than I can...

..I have seen many RB's going 2nd or 3rd round or much later or even un-drafted do just fine or better in the NFL than first rounders as a RB.

..the short shelf-life of a RB is another concern...they usually aren't as good their next four years if they make it that far as the first four or so years.

It's all about value to me...nothing more or less.

Najee Harris is a fine back. Maybe the best in this class...Still wouldn't touch him before Round #2.
I must break my silence and ask: Do others watch the Dolphins and football games for the entertainment and excitement the sport brings, and if so, are many things more exciting than watching a great runner breaking off huge chunks of yardage? I don't like Alabama or Nick Saban, but I watched them every chance I got to see Najee Harris on the field. Being lucky enough to have even four years of Harris revving me up on game day would be great. Could be if I was general manager and my career and livelihood was at stake, I might think differently. But I'm a fan, it's all about entertainment to me. I'm here for the experience of watching great athletes perform. Harris would be slightly ahead of Pitts, another incredible performer.

if harris is ur guy. go get him.. some body going pick him. from 19 to 32. plus these are playoff team w good OL. he is going be good in nfl...

if harris is ur guy. go get him.. some body going pick him. from 19 to 32. plus these are playoff team w good OL. he is going be good in nfl...
I wouldn't be shocked if no runningbacks go in the Top 32 picks..wouldn't be shocked, either, if one went around #18...or late first, either! Probably closer to 25-32.

I wouldn't be shocked if no runningbacks go in the Top 32 picks..wouldn't be shocked, either, if one went around #18...or late first, either! Probably closer to 25-32.
he will be gone at 36. harris would help Tua out more than any other player in this draft... we need strong running game... like Tenn

To draft him or not to draft him. I love Harris but also like Etienne and Williams......the thing is, I don't believe Grier/Flo value the RB position enough for them to draft a RB in the 1st round. Even at 36 I'm not sure they'd do it. not saying I agree with them. just saying I think there's a good chance that they pass on the RB again, at least in the first two rounds.

To draft him or not to draft him. I love Harris but also like Etienne and Williams......the thing is, I don't believe Grier/Flo value the RB position enough for them to draft a RB in the 1st round. Even at 36 I'm not sure they'd do it. not saying I agree with them. just saying I think there's a good chance that they pass on the RB again, at least in the first two rounds.
just me we need draft name brand player who can start day one.. our first 3 pick should be starter. on real we aint great drafting team anyway.. we going hit on few and miss lot...

just me we need draft name brand player who can start day one.. our first 3 pick should be starter. on real we aint great drafting team anyway..
you're preaching to the choir. Now go tell Grier and Flores.

Back
Top Bottom