Najee Harris | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Najee Harris

Care to explain why?
Draft Value.

I wouldn't take any RB in the first round, tbh. None this year. Any year, mostly.

There are many examples of opinions/articles that can explain better than I can...

..I have seen many RB's going 2nd or 3rd round or much later or even un-drafted do just fine or better in the NFL than first rounders as a RB.

..the short shelf-life of a RB is another concern...they usually aren't as good their next four years if they make it that far as the first four or so years.

It's all about value to me...nothing more or less.

Najee Harris is a fine back. Maybe the best in this class...Still wouldn't touch him before Round #2.

Dolphins has not had a true catching rb since Tony Nathan. He was deadly for third and 5 to third and 7. Marino would not be so successful early in his career without a security blanket like Nathan. Later Crash had the similar roll.

Love to have Harris, lets dust off the Nathan play book.

Dolphins has not had a true catching rb since Tony Nathan. He was deadly for third and 5 to third and 7. Marino would not be so successful early in his career without a security blanket like Nathan. Later Crash had the similar roll.

Love to have Harris, lets dust off the Nathan play book.
I have been asking for a pass catching RB for years.

I am not sure that Miami wants that from RB.

I think it is a facet of offense they have been neglecting for years but as I said, it does not look like they value a pass catching RB.

I have been asking for a pass catching RB for years.

I am not sure that Miami wants that from RB.

I think it is a facet of offense they have been neglecting for years but as I said, it does not look like they value a pass catching RB.

...Gaskin and Drake are both pass catching backs...

...Gaskin and Drake are both pass catching backs...
But they didn't throw much to either of them.

When Flores brought the stiff from NE wiht him to run the NE offense I expected them to throw to Drake like NE sued James White.

Didn't happen.

Gaskin showed real ability to catch the ball last year, he caught 41 balls for almost 10 yards per catch. They should have thrown to him twice as much as they did.

But they didn't throw much to either of them.

When Flores brought the stiff from NE wiht him to run the NE offense I expected them to throw to Drake like NE sued James White.

Didn't happen.

Gaskin showed real ability to catch the ball last year, he caught 41 balls for almost 10 yards per catch. They should have thrown to him twice as much as they did.

In 10 games....if he doubled his output he would of caught 120 balls for 16 games lol.

Back
Top Bottom