Name your 5 most joyous moments as a Phins fan. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Name your 5 most joyous moments as a Phins fan.

another age dependent question but for me:

leon lett handing us the win thanksgiving 93
trace armstrong strip sack of doug flutie 98 wildcard
ricky 4th quarter td to break the jets losing streak 02
mare game winner against denver 02
louis oliver int return to pile it on the bills '92

1. 1st year of Wildcat/seeing Bill B unable to defend it. Tony Sparano on the sidelines lol
2. Lamar Smith running for 209 yards in the playoff win vs Colts(was there at the stadium)
3. Fitz leading the upset over the Pats and them having to play in the wildcard.
4. ZT54 pick 6 in the upset over the Titans.
5. Taylor's 2006 DPOY year. He was amazing that year

This was another good one and I was at the game. December 2004 Monday night vs the Pats. The Phins were down by 11 with just over 4 minutes left. It was a Monday night game and the Phins were wearing orange. No one thought the Phins stood a chance. My friend said to me with around 7 minutes left in the game "let's head out and avoid the traffic" as it looked like the defending SB champs were gonna finish us off. I said, na, let's stay to the end. Well, the Phins came back and scored 12 points in the last 4 minutes to win the game 29-28. The best thing was we were sitting in the endzone where the final TD was scored behind some obnoxious drunk Pats fans and they had been ribbing us all game. It was the biggest in your face ever! After the game, my friend told me he'd never think of leaving a game early again...

I have quite a bit, but for me, my most memorable moments...

1. Flying down from NY to Miami, my first ever home game, the Cam Wake walk-off sack against the Bengals

2. Beating the Ravens to win our only game that season

3. My Dad and I deciding last minute to pick up tickets to go to the Jets game, when Miami won to clinch the division

4. Miami miracle

5. Wildcat game

Back
Top Bottom