Nash out of Allstar game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nash out of Allstar game

bullseyeguy

Heart of A Champion
Reaction score
Seattle's Ray Allen and Utah's Mehmet Okur were chosen Tuesday by commissioner David Stern as injury replacements for the All-Star game. They will replace guards Steve Nash (shoulder) and Allen Iverson (ankle) who both pulled out of Sunday's game in Las Vegas. Allen is headed to his fourth straight All-Star game and seventh overall. Okur is a first-time selection.

Im glad Nash is out, this two to three week break mid-season will help keep him fresh for when the real season starts...

Ray Allen?:rolleyes2 Hasnt he missed 30 some games.Has to be somebody else thats had a better season than Allen.

Ray Allen?:rolleyes2 Hasnt he missed 30 some games.Has to be somebody else thats had a better season than Allen.

i think you got him mixed up with rashard lewis, who has missed a lot of the season (and happens to be in my fantasy team, along with Yao Ming and Jason Richardson... needles to say, I am having a hard time)

Seems like hte ALL STAR game has everything except the ALL STARS!!!

How many guys have pulled out for injuries or other reasons now??? MY GOD!

zach is playin crazy this year, as he has in the past, but id still go with ray ray over him for this year... a guard for a guard thing. you could argue that he should of gone instead of memo, but memo has been clutch this year, and hes on a winning team. maybe next year for zach?

zach is playin crazy this year, as he has in the past, but id still go with ray ray over him for this year... a guard for a guard thing. you could argue that he should of gone instead of memo, but memo has been clutch this year, and hes on a winning team. maybe next year for zach?
i could see guard for guard but when yao and (name blanking on me) was replaced they choose josh howard and carmelo...i mean YAO for howard or carmelo.....and okur over randolph is horrible imo, if they woulda went with derron williams it would've been ok, randolph is a main reason portland even has 22 wins.

i see your point though... if the key player from my team was missing, id be the same way... but thats what sucks about allstar games, someone always gets the shaft...

i see your point though... if the key player from my team was missing, id be the same way... but thats what sucks about allstar games, someone always gets the shaft...
yeah, it doesnt matter to me much anyways, i want zach traded and the allstar game is not something he would excell in, i mean he has like 2 dunks this season :lol:

Back
Top Bottom