nat moore, and the marks brothers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nat moore, and the marks brothers

33u73uw-1.jpg

Why do we need OLB? We have Cameron Wake. He is an exceptional pass rusher. Taylor is an exceptional pass rusher. Is Griffen or Graham better than Wake or Taylor next year? I don't think so.

Why do we need a NT next year? We can sign Ferguson. We have Soliai. You honestly think that a rookie like Odrick or Williams, or Cam Thomas will be better than Ferguson or Soliai?

ILB, we can adress in FA. We can sign Dansby. FS may not be available in FA, but we can draft one, or see how Clemons develops. But do you honestly think that rookie FS like Chad Jones will win us games?

When I read posts like this I thank GOD every day people on FinHeaven have no power over personnel decisions for the Dolphins.

When I read posts like this I thank GOD every day people on FinHeaven have no power over personnel decisions for the Dolphins.

Your post is offensive to the offensive spirit of this thread.:rimshot:

just watching nfl network and the ten best receiving corps....

these three got # 7. but it got me thinking man, wouldn't it be nice to have a trio of WR's like this again someday??

clayton was smaller than I remember him, but what little scrapper man. he broke a lot of tackles.

nat moore, played the third wheel but some say he was the best of the three.

one of the commentators in one of the games, as duper was breaking a long run, said he runs the 40 in 4.25... was that true or just an exaggeration. thats quick man. real quick, it's accurate.

anyway, got me reminiscing, whats your favorite marks bros' memory?

Nat Moore was the best of the 3 for his career but he was in the twilight of his career w/ those guys and w/ Marino. Marino in the 80s could take you, me and webster and we'd have a great receiving corps.

Last edited by a moderator:
You keep on judging him like he's a rookie. He's not.
and then he talks about how a rookie can't step up and play at a pro bowl level:rolleyes2:

plus the fact that Jason taylor ond Ferguson are unrestricted free agents, and there is no garuantee they will be back.

I am not judging Wake like he is a rooke. That's pure GoonBoss's conjecture. I don't care what Wake is. Wake can flat out play and is a keeper and a starter next year imo. And no rookie who we may draft can dethrone him based on play. Derrick Morgan, Griffen, Brandon Graham, you name it, is not better than Wake or Taylor.

Why? What do the Saints have that we dont? Vilma? Sharper? Those were free agency acquisitions, not rookies. Jets? What do they have that we dont? Revis? Well we drafted Vontae and Smith last year. Jenkins? That's FA acquisition, not a rookie. Bart Scott? FA, not a rookie. Colts? NE? We killed them last year. We have Nolan. We have some good players. We need a few free agents. That's all.

We should ceertainly draft some defensive projects with 5 sixth and sevenths to develop. That should take care of it.
No, it won't take care of it.

Clayton was my favorite of the three. He was so consistent.

Clayton & Duper + the old reliable #89...those were the days

Yessss...and Nat Moore was definitely the man! He was the glue that held it all together. Duper and Clayton were awesome, and they were young, but without Nat, they are not nearly as effective. He always made big catches to keep drives going. The marks bros got all the hype and big plays, but Nat was definitely the man who Dan could rely mostly on.

Back
Top Bottom