Nate Kaeding done in San Diego, could play elsewhere this year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nate Kaeding done in San Diego, could play elsewhere this year

I think Carpenter will get his act together. He's only missed from long distance so I'm not overly concerned yet.

Kaeding is horrible in clutch situations so I'm not sure he's the answer, but he is someone to keep an eye on if Carpenter all a sudden starts missing chip shots as well.

No thanks. He's the sole reason the Jets advanced in the playoffs 3 years ago.

I haven't written Carp off yet.
You owe me a new monitor. I have scratch marks on my screen from trying to find a way to move that damn beer from between her legs. Could you please give her a call and tell her to move it for me??

keading is the most overated kicker in the league..give me that kid from high school that just booted a 62 yarder or whatever over him..

There has to be a reason the Chargers are letting him go, besides the fact that he has been injured for a while. I would give Carpenter the rest of the year to get his act together, and if he still has issues then we draft a really good college kicker with a late (7th?) round pick, and tell Dan that it's his job to win or lose.

I believe in Carp. Plus, I like his KO's. He is putting them in the end zone quite frequently.

Thanks but no thanks. If Kaedig did his job without choking once upon a time this forum would have been spared of an immeasurable amount of monotonous BS!

Kaeding is a bigger choke than Carpenter. Not by much though...

Carpenter is safe as long as Ireland is here.

Would it hurt to bring him in as competition for Carpenter? I know the dude's a choke artist, but Carpenter needs a wake up call. He's been brutal.

Back
Top Bottom