National Championship Game: Alabama vs Clemson | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Game: Alabama vs Clemson

:lol: With Hugh Jackson running the offense, I think Watson would be successful in Cleveland, but talk about a cursed team.

I thought Watson would play a great game. I'd say I knew it, but that 'Bama D could make anyone look bad. Still, I didn't need to see a great game to know he's an elite talent. He's done it too many times in too many big spots for me to doubt him.

I'd rather he go to Cleveland than SF or Chicago. As bad as they were, they're not as far off as people think. They were terrible in 2016, because the D was atrocious, and the QB play wasn't any better.

I just don't want him going to the Jets.

God I'd puke.

I'm not hiding my love for him anymore.

:lol:

The good news and possible destinations:
Same-sex marriage in Ohio is legal under the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges, a landmark decision in which the court struck down Ohio's statutory and constitutional bans on the issuance of marriage licenses to same-sex couples on June 26, 2015.
Same-sex marriage is legal in the U.S. state of California, and first became so on June 16, 2008
Same-sex marriage has been legally recognized in Illinois since a law signed by Governor Pat Quinn on November 20, 2013 took effect on June 1, 2014

And if you two can't wait:
Same-sex marriage has been legally recognized in South Carolina since a federal court order took effect on November 20, 2014.

:lol:

C1yy84-UkAAU-4K.jpg

Oh, Mel. :bobdole:

Fantastic game. Just the way college football should be: Two best teams going at it.

I fully expect Nolan Nawrocki to drop all pretenses and straight up drop the N bomb in his scouting report of Watson.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Payne, inside gain. Human sled.

[tweet]818907552746442753[/tweet]

'Bama still salty AF. :lol:

Told Watson it was "time to go" while dining at an inbred bar.

[tweet]847929175604375556[/tweet]

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom