National Championship Game - Clemson vs LSU | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Game - Clemson vs LSU

Don’t want to jump to conclusions but it looks like baby face Burrow is the better QB out there tonight. Interesting!

although I feel like Lawrence is dealing with a free rusher on every drop back. The Clemson LT seems like a stiff.

Burrow has not looked like a franchise QB & looks completely average. The tremendous catches that Chase, Jefferson, & Marshall have made tonight they have been making all year resulting in Burrow breaking records & looking great. Burrow's escapability & ability to extend the play has been impressive, but his lack of arm strength & dependency on his trio of NFL receivers to make plays for him causes concerns.

Lawrence has been lousy from the pocket as a passer today. This is a bad tape

most overrated guy I see on the field is Delpit.

jamar chase is murdering clemson lol

Burrow has not looked like a franchise QB & looks completely average. The tremendous catches that Chase, Jefferson, & Marshall have made tonight they have been making all year resulting in Burrow breaking records & looking great. Burrow's escapability & ability to extend the play has been impressive, but his lack of arm strength & dependency on his trio of NFL receivers to make plays for him causes concerns.

good to know I should ignore EVERYTHING you say ever.

I don’t think Simmons pure instincts at safety or lb ask are all that elite. He’s good on a primary assignment but the athletes better than the instincts be it safety or lb ask imo. Flies to the football which helps. Gonna be interesting to see how he’s cast at the next level. Miscast him and might not get the bang for your buck. Versatile yes

Edwards-Helaire looks really good today, MJD esque style of game. Where's he expected to go?

good to know I should ignore EVERYTHING you say ever.

What NFL throw did he make tonight that made you think, man I wish he was our QB? What strong armed out route did he hit? He's good at floating the ball up & letting his receivers go make plays. Ja'Marr Chase is amazing.

What NFL throw did he make tonight that made you think, man I wish he was our QB? What strong armed out route did he hit? He's good at floating the ball up & letting his receivers go make plays. Ja'Marr Chase is amazing.

Several, downfield, tight window throws. He’s the first pick, hands down. I guess you’re just that much smarter than EVERYBODY. Go away.

Back
Top Bottom