National Championship Game - Clemson vs LSU | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Game - Clemson vs LSU

I don’t know who that is but I tell ya what if I can get any of those kids with miamis pick next year assuming we get the qb this year I’m sprinting the card up.

I think these kids are more talented than anything in this class at their position. Well maybe not wr I don’t know. But chase is legit. Capitol l

Parsons is probably the best off ball underclass lb prospect as in soph I’ve seen in a long long time. His ceiling is nuts

Oregon's LT.

Parson was legit as a freshman, I didn't see much Penn State this year, but that kid as a freshman was a boss. BEtter then Myles Jack as a freshman.

Oh tbe Oregon left tackle. Seen him.

I’m taking any of the other 3 over him. Well parsons and chase for sure. Freirmuth maybe slides. Shouldn’t but maybe

Really depends on what our needs are next year, if the Line is still broken and we've gotten our QB, we have to prioritise that. If the QB of the future isn't in house we need to somehow get to Lawrence or Fields, If all other parts are sorted and the secondary still has as many holes we have to go there, If we are just looking for icing on the cake, Chase, is our man.

Impossible to call 2021 picks right now.

Oregon's LT.

Parson was legit as a freshman, I didn't see much Penn State this year, but that kid as a freshman was a boss. BEtter then Myles Jack as a freshman.

Watch that bowl tape he’s everywhere and he doesn’t even know what he’s doing yet. He’s more talented than Simmons I can tell ya that. It would be a Jerome baker move over we done upgraded move.

Can’t wait to watch that next year. I think he’s gonna win defensive player of the year next year. Front runner imo

If I can only have one of em im taking parsons I will figure out the rest of it after.

I don’t care what we have in house lol

You may have to trade up for him...

Between jamar chase, the off ball lb parsons, and freirmuth can I get one of them next year?
You know Hoops, with you all the way on Parsons and Freiermuth. Would love to land one of those guys here. Chase is another guy who has been balling more and more all season.

Isaiah Simmons is looking like a top 5 pick, kid is playing lights out to start the game! Would love to have him on the squad.
He won me over last nite for our #5 pick

The only problem I can possible see with bring in JB is he is so well established that will he want to be OC. Rhule juat signed a crazy HC contract...I take JB over Rhule as HC.

I wouldn't mind Jefferson and Moss on LSU. Jefferson is projected mostly in the lower half of the first round, but if he makes it to R2, I'd be interested.

So much talent in that game last night. Hate that we're missing out on Burrow but there's gonna be a lot of talent in this draft. I really hope we're smart with our picks and draft 3 players in the first round. We need all the help we can get. Other than the QB's I really like Etienne, Higgins and for 2021 Chase.

Some of the guys in the VIP chatroom last night directed me to watch Simmons and he's very good. Where do you play him tho? All over the field or do you have him in one spot? Going to the right situation could make him a star if used the right way.

That bowling ball RB for LSU is very good. Hard to bring him down and hard to catch him as well.

With 14 picks I'd hope we're getting at least 2 or 3 guys that played last night in the draft.
You could draft a pretty good team just from LSU and Clemson.

I said the same thing in the game thread on the college forum and I would do the same with Venables and our DC. If Ross is really serious about turning us into a contender, you've got to give Flores the tools to get it done, I'm not confident in Galley and this internal guy they are promoting.
Gailey was a strange hire. I've been trying to figure that one out. I think maybe a lot of it had to do with Gailey's success running the ball, especially from those three and four wide receiver sets.

The minute Joe sets down in the Show the NFL has caught up to Joe - he a man will be playing against men -

The throw that impacted the game more than has been talked about was the duck Burrow threw that led to a PI on a 3rd and 18 -

Burrow took the game over with his legs and I have to credit him but D coordinators will love to see him run in the NFL -

Burrow reminds me more and more of Chad Pennington -

I look forward to taking up the convo in the General NFL forum - for the next 10 years

Now I know some of you want to keep resurrecting Burrow within Miami draft threads but there is no way in Gods green earth that the Dolphins are moving to the number one pick -

Burrow is the no. 1 overall pick

So get over it already
Chad Pennington is the perfect comparison.

Burrow's accuracy was outrageous at times. He was so calm too despite being pinned a couple of times. Lawrence didn't have his best game but will bounce back and will no doubt be the first pick in 2021 for a QB needy team.

If only we'd tanked correctly lol

Back
Top Bottom