National Championship Game - Clemson vs LSU | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Game - Clemson vs LSU

Damn we got smashed lol

It happens. Don't fret about it though - little ol' Clemson will be back in the playoffs next year. They play an ACC schedule.

Only problem is Fabio's arm is like an out of control firehose trying to put out a match. Difficult to put up points and sustain drives when those 50/50 balls downfield to those monster receivers can't be counted on.

It happens. Don't fret about it though - little ol' Clemson will be back in the playoffs next year. They play an ACC schedule.

Only problem is Fabio's arm is like an out of control firehose trying to put out a match. Difficult to put up points and sustain drives when those 50/50 balls downfield to those monster receivers can't be counted on.

I ain't mad lol. I expected it.

He played like ass last night. He looked like early year Trevor. I wasn't expecting that. I still want an offensive change. Clemson's offense requires so much precision on low % routes.

I'm completely excited to see what the defense becomes next year with the additions they have with Breese at the front of the pack.

Chad didn’t run at all in College but he showed his athleticism in the NFL - his arm well there was more to be desired
Right. I think in today's game, Pennington would have run more. Burrow may have a little stronger arm.

It's weird how an Alabama homer makes fun of other schedules...

Bama played...duke, nmsu, usm, tenn, ark, and wcu.

Also help me did Alabama even beat a team with a winning record outside of mich?

Still better than a ACC schedule....please tell me your a Canes fan,please.!!!

Still better than a ACC schedule....please tell me your a Canes fan,please.!!!
Bama had been propped up by weak schedules for years...

I do root for cane becuase I live right here and go to tons of thier games.

But I'm a WVU alum. They are my team. Now que all the Big12 crap lol

It's weird how an Alabama homer makes fun of other schedules...

Bama played...duke, nmsu, usm, tenn, ark, and wcu.

Also help me did Alabama even beat a team with a winning record outside of mich?

You just named two. Don't ask stupid questions you should already know the answer to. If you don't know the answer, find it.

The ACC outside of Clemson is terrible. Although the Big-12 is close.

Bama had been propped up by weak schedules for years...

I do root for cane becuase I live right here and go to tons of thier games.

But I'm a WVU alum. They are my team. Now que all the Big12 crap lol

Your trolling is about on par with the Big-12 - which is about a notch below the MWC.

You just named two. Don't ask stupid questions you should already know the answer to. If you don't know the answer, find it.

The ACC outside of Clemson is terrible. Although the Big-12 is close.
You get very touched when you get called on your BS. Lol

It makes you look foolish bashing other conferences and schedules...when bama's is as weak. Lol wcu in week 12 lol

Your trolling is about on par with the Big-12 - which is about a notch below the MWC.
Calling someone a troll when they call out your bs. You can't stand when people just don't outright agree with you on everything.

You get very touched when you get called on your BS. Lol

It makes you look foolish bashing other conferences and schedules...when bama's is as weak. Lol wcu in week 12 lol

You look like a doofus constantly trying to troll Alabama's schedule, claiming Robert Griffin was going to light up the Steelers, assuming Jalen Hurts and Oklahoma could even compete with LSU - much less win.

Trying to bait people into sharing your ignorance when it comes to college football by calling the conference that just went 8-2 in bowl games and won yet another national title overrated. You're not very bright for a 42 year old retired millionaire. They should probably consider banning you from even being able to post about college football until the Big-12 wins something.

Literally every post of yours is utter trash. I'm just glad you're here, Scotty.

You look like a doofus constantly trying to troll Alabama's schedule, claiming Robert Griffin was going to light up the Steelers, assuming Jalen Hurts and Oklahoma could even compete with LSU - much less win.

Trying to bait people into sharing your ignorance when it comes to college football by calling the conference that just went 8-2 in bowl games and won yet another national title overrated. You're not very bright for a 42 year old retired millionaire. They should probably consider banning you from even being able to post about college football until the Big-12 wins something.

Literally every post of yours is utter trash. I'm just glad you're here, Scotty.
LOL. I'm glad you're here too
Oh...I just turned 43.

Why is it "men" incessantly need to compare their weenie size? I bet its in

security! Or maybe a mommy malady of some circumference?

That said. My "conference" is by far the BEST!

:woot:

Try acting like it sometime.

Happy Birthday, Scotty.
You do realize how childish you sound right? It's cool thou.
Sorry I'm not a tow the line Slimm poster. But I do very much enjoy our jousting.

Back
Top Bottom