National Championship Game - Clemson vs LSU | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Game - Clemson vs LSU

Why is it "men" incessantly need to compare their weenie size? I bet its in

security! Or maybe a mommy malady of some circumference?

That said. My "conference" is by far the BEST!

:woot:

I agree. There is no comparison. The rest are just cucks being forced to lap up the residue from the biggest weenie in the sport.

You do realize how childish you sound right? It's cool thou.
Sorry I'm not a tow the line Slimm poster. But I do very much enjoy our jousting.

It's not jousting, Scotty. Again, it's just you looking like a doofus. There's a lesson to be learned from it - although I'm not sure you're learning it.

Why is it "men" incessantly need to compare their weenie size? I bet its in

security! Or maybe a mommy malady of some circumference?

That said. My "conference" is by far the BEST!

:woot:

the paragraphs in between“in” and “security” is what is finally gonna get me to crack and ask the question.

how do you write your posts? Do you use the voice assist on an old Nokia that you jailbroke to get an internet safari on?

It's not jousting, Scotty. Again, it's just you looking like a doofus. There's a lesson to be learned from it - although I'm not sure you're learning it.
The lesson is simple. Learn how to deal with an dolphin hating bama homer who comes to a fan sight to trash any college or player that another poster he doesn't agree with.
I got an A today

who was the middle linebacker for Clemson who kept chasing down Burrow (and umm ejected)? We might need someone like him since we are in the same division as Josh Allen who loves running all over us. Skalski, I think I remember the last name if I read it correctly. He just kept rushing up the middle and chased down the QB on so many plays. We need someone like that. He's on the smaller side, but so was Zach Thomas.

Last edited:
The lesson is simple. Learn how to deal with an dolphin hating bama homer who comes to a fan sight to trash any college or player that another poster he doesn't agree with.
I got an A today

You're not learning, Scotty. Hang on....I'll be right back....

I got an A today

Gents,
I like you both. Any chance that peace:surr:can have the day?

LSU clamped down on Clemson from the 2nd quarter on. Congratulations to LSU on winning the National Championship Game. Jamar Chase is the one player from this game, that really stood out. Clemson had no answer for him. If he continues this type of stellar play, he can go very very high in the draft, whenever he decides to declare? Isaiah Simmons was absolutely incredible. He's so damn versatile. Played 8 of 11 positions on defense last night. He's got a real good chance of being a top 5 pick in April. He's unbelievably gifted. Not many human beings can do what he does on a football field.

LSU clamped down on Clemson from the 2nd quarter on. Congratulations to LSU on winning the National Championship Game. Jamar Chase is the one player from this game, that really stood out. Clemson had no answer for him. If he continues this type of stellar play, he can go very very high in the draft, whenever he decides to declare? Isaiah Simmons was absolutely incredible. He's so damn versatile. Played 8 of 11 positions on defense last night. He's got a real good chance of being a top 5 pick in April. He's unbelievably gifted. Not many human beings can do what he does on a football field.
Simmons won me over last night for our 5 pick.

As much as I want to fix our OL in the first two rounds, I have to agree with many here that Simmons at #5 is a nice idea.

But, what position would he play? Safety? OLB?

As much as I want to fix our OL in the first two rounds, I have to agree with many here that Simmons at #5 is a nice idea.

:)

That's the beauty. He probably can play all of them and hence the "versatility" labelling.
He won't b$%tch up like momma's boy /w the Steelers either.

He'll probably play the positions Flores envisions. For example, covering TE's. He's got the ability to shut them down. But I'd expect a role similar to what he's done at Clemson.

He'll probably play the positions Flores envisions. For example, covering TE's. He's got the ability to shut them down. But I'd expect a role similar to what he's done at Clemson.

Assuming you draft Tua @5 then there is no way he'll be available at 18.
You have to trade up top 10 to have a chance at that kid. I'm guessing he's going between 6-10.

Assuming you draft Tua @5 then there is no way he'll be available at 18.
You have to trade up top 10 to have a chance at that kid. I'm guessing he's going between 6-10.
Probably. He's worth it IMO. He'd be able to do a lot in Flores positionless schemes.

Back
Top Bottom