National Championship Thread | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Thread

He is 6’1” and weighs less than 5’7” Grant. He is a solid 20lbs under the average weight, or more, for a guy his height in the NFL. In both my posts I pointed out that he is an excellent WR; it’s just odd watching him play where you can visually see him being thinner than everyone on the field.
Not sure how any of that disqualifies him though is my point. His weight is what helps his skill-set. Yeah it's weird watching Gerald the giraffe run a post route, but who cares?

For those who don't have little kids and didn't get that reference, it's a kids book called Giraffes can't dance which is oddly relative.

He needs to improve his stock. I wouldn’t take him in round 1 anymore. Too many question are starting to build around him.

he is a first rounder. Gains nothing going back for another year unless that ankle is a lot worse than it is. And if it is, should not be out there

Someone tell OS they’re down my 1 billion. Probably shouldn’t be running the ball

he is a first rounder. Gains nothing going back for another year unless that ankle is a lot worse than it is. And if it is, should not be out there
Sure it does, Smith is devaluing his draft position. Smith is the higher target, Waddle is second tier. Smith did the same thing last year to improve his position.

I'll edit this to say I am a huge Waddle fan and will be hoping we draft him whenever he does declare.

Barely a 1st rounder. Ridiculous comment considering last year Smith wasn’t considered top 5. But now he is.

Good...pad those stats ...make that #3 more valuable

Anybody that takes him in round 1 is going to lose their jobs 2/3 years from now. He’s a product of the talent around him much the same way Tua was. When you’ve got the best OL the best WRs a top 2 tailback and Saban coaching that team everybody is going to look great. He’s a JAG. Nothing more nothing less.

Always a way to dig at Tua.

You said absolutely NOTHING new at this point.

Barely a 1st rounder. Ridiculous comment considering last year Smith wasn’t considered top 5. But now he is.

Smith was not coming of surgery like waddle would be. With Judy and Ruggs gone Smith was going to increase draft stock unless got hurt

So you're saying Flores and Grier will be unemployed within the next two years?
Nope you’re putting words in my mouth. Tua had the hype and it’s at least explainable that we took him #5. If you take a QB in round 1 and he busts more times than not somebody is losing their job unless it’s an established team like GB Pitt or a perennial winner. If it’s a situation like that for Mac Jones and he can sit for a couple years then maybe. But if it’s somebody like Washington or the Jets with their late 1st round pick them yes people will lose jobs bc Mac Jones is not that dude.

Never..in my lifetime... I thought someone would pass the “Bear”.especially when the 85 scholarship rule went into effect...
Wow!!

Always a way to dig at Tua.

You said absolutely NOTHING new at this point.
Lol I forgot how sensitive y’all Tua worshippers are about the savior. It wasn’t meant as a dig at him but I should be more aware I’m posting on Tua Heaven and not Fin Heaven. I’m sorry honestly hurts your feelings and my point in posting is not to say ANYTHING new. It’s to post an opinion whether right or wrong. It’s my opinion nothing more nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom