National Championship Thread | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Thread

So bc he’s made 2 mistakes out of the 4 years he’s been playing he has a bad habit? Well I guess all opposing QBs should start pissing their pants bc he’s already announced he’s coming back to Clemson for another year.
CAB9DDB1-9301-47A9-9101-5E3C29847E8E.jpeg90D4FBB3-4BE7-49CB-9B0C-8471B23BDAB5.jpegA152DAAA-1035-4581-BA5B-9EE6D3B6826B.jpegF2106026-A7CD-4D7A-BDFD-503F4E96FF85.jpeg

Again he has an old school LB style and mentality but it’s not an intentional cheap shot is my point. 2 games in 4 years is not a habit. It’s sad that a guy gets a reputation as a cheap shot player bc it happened admittedly twice in games on the biggest stage. Yes he lowers his head hence the old school style but he’s not intentionally trying to injure someone. 10 years ago that was just considered football and now with the bullshit targeting rule it carries to connotation of well he’s a dirty player which is just ridiculous.

Chase didn’t play nearly the same amount of games as Smith did. Chase is two years younger, more solid build, strong and put up insane numbers with Jefferson and Marshall playing with him.
You're right, Chase played 2 more games than Smith did this season. Smith broke the single season rec yards and single season TDs for this year.

Lol I forgot how sensitive y’all Tua worshippers are about the savior. It wasn’t meant as a dig at him but I should be more aware I’m posting on Tua Heaven and not Fin Heaven. I’m sorry honestly hurts your feelings and my point in posting is not to say ANYTHING new. It’s to post an opinion whether right or wrong. It’s my opinion nothing more nothing less.

Your response says more about you.

Happy New Years.

Jones clearly outplayed Fields last night but I wouldn’t take either of them over Tua. The Dolphins just need to draft Smith, Harris, add a top WR in free agency and use their two picks in the second round to add offensive linemen. That will be enough to make the Dolphins a top 10 offense with Tua as the QB.

Again he has an old school LB style and mentality but it’s not an intentional cheap shot is my point. 2 games in 4 years is not a habit. It’s sad that a guy gets a reputation as a cheap shot player bc it happened admittedly twice in games on the biggest stage. Yes he lowers his head hence the old school style but he’s not intentionally trying to injure someone. 10 years ago that was just considered football and now with the bullshit targeting rule it carries to connotation of well he’s a dirty player which is just ridiculous.
Ain’t 2 players in 2 games

Back
Top Bottom