National Championship Thread | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Thread

You couldnt pay me to draft him in round 1. Maybe 3rd round.
I’ve never thought much of Fields ..especially when he was at Georgia...Kirby made the right call there....should have went with Eiesion tho

You couldnt pay me to draft him in round 1. Maybe 3rd round.
And there are more than a few posters who want the Dolphins to draft him at 3 overall. WTF?

There goes our chance at Sewell and that huge trade down leverage if he had a good game. That’s okay though. I’m all in on Smith after tonight. Fricken gazelle.

Gratz Namor, Slimm and all other Bama fans, as convincing a win as you could ask for. Absolutely no question the best team in the nation. It's going to be fun to see how next year goes with this freshman (#1 recruit) QB taking over, for other programs you would expect a transition year but you know that's not going to be the case as long as Saban is there.

Seven titles...six with BAMA...it’s been surreal....I would love for the Dolphins to have a run like this..really..my dream...

OSU fans, gotta be proud of the Clemson thrashing, you were out matched today, but there is no shame in that, Bama are streets ahead of everyone this year. Next year the rebuild starts, I'm not sure how Day's done from a recruiting perspective but sure you will still be the class of the big 10.

Seven titles...six with BAMA...it’s been surreal....I would love for the Dolphins to have a run like this..really..my dream...

I will take 1 Super Bowl. At this point, I would take a playoff win !!

Fields looks like straight dog **** tonight.....He just dropped 5 slots in the first. Maybe more.
He played the game of his against Clemson. After the Fiesta bowl last year where we beat em 29-23 Ohio St literally put up the score of that game in their locker room. They were 0-4 against Clemson lifetime and had been prepping for Clemson since they lost in the Fiesta bowl last year. Clemson was Ohio St’s national championship game and they were great. The stars aligned and Fields got in the zone and couldn’t miss. They used everything they had against Clemson and it just so happened that Fields played his best game against us last week. He’s not in the same universe as TLaw and never has been. He will bust in the pros. His performance probably hurts Miami as teams will be turned off by the performance but perhaps after the combine and pro day and Fields being hurt maybe 1 GM will overlook this game and still fall in love. I think tonight definitely hurt us as far as interest in our #3 pick as it’s seeming more and more like the Jets are going to stick it out with Darnold 1 more year and see if he pops. However Zach Wilson has been great all year and in his bowl game so maybe we can fleece somebody trying to come up for him instead. Fields performance tonight isn’t a total back breaker but it surely doesn’t help our cause.

Back
Top Bottom