National Championship Thread | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship Thread

Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne were slender build recievers and they were one hell of a duo to cover in indy.

Stefon Diggs is slender and he is playing like the best reciever in the league. I don't understand the over reliance on height and weight. Didnt do kevin white any favors

Reggie Wayne was not slender

I hope Jets get him

Simon is out of his mind here. Fields gains absolutely nothing by going back, he didn't play bad enough tonight for folks to dismiss his Clemson game. He's a top 5 pick and especially in this covid world we live in right now, you take the money.

If Dolphins don't move from 3, DeVonta has to be the pick there, right?

Penei Sewell would be the no brainer if we had a right-handed QB.

Simon is out of his mind here. Fields gains absolutely nothing by going back, he didn't play bad enough tonight for folks to dismiss his Clemson game. He's a top 5 pick and especially in this covid world we live in right now, you take the money.

I think he's saying it as if he goes to a wrong franchise that needs him to start early he won't be ready.

Congrats Nick Sabin, greatest minor league football coach of all time!

OSU fans, gotta be proud of the Clemson thrashing, you were out matched today, but there is no shame in that, Bama are streets ahead of everyone this year. Next year the rebuild starts, I'm not sure how Day's done from a recruiting perspective but sure you will still be the class of the big 10.
Bama would have won handily regardless but Fields was hurt. Hard to throw without ribs...

We will find out more about The injury In the next few days, that cheap shot artist LB from Clemson also speared Joe Burrow last year in the back

Last edited:
Bama would have won handily regardless but Fields was hurt. Hard to throw without ribs...

We will find out more about Te injury In the next few days, that cheap shot artist LB from Clemson also speared Joe Burrow last year in the back
Cheap shot artist? Are you kidding me? Yeah Skalski lowered his head but he hit Fields in the midsection which is the strike zone. How could possibly have anticipated Fields would spin right into it? Skalski is not a dirty player. He’s a physical old school type of LB. Clemson doesn’t do the dirty hit thing. It’s football and sometimes it happens.

I think he's saying it as if he goes to a wrong franchise that needs him to start early he won't be ready.

That can literally happen any year, if he's still a top 5 pick next year then it's going to be another bad team he's going to. Nothing gained going back for him.

Cheap shot artist? Are you kidding me? Yeah Skalski lowered his head but he hit Fields in the midsection which is the strike zone. How could possibly have anticipated Fields would spin right into it? Skalski is not a dirty player. He’s a physical old school type of LB. Clemson doesn’t do the dirty hit thing. It’s football and sometimes it happens.
He just has a bad habit of leading with the crown of his head

Ask Joe Burrow.

Smith set the SEC TD record so by definition he did not play "just as good".

Aside from that, Smith fits Tua's skill set way more imo, but I could absolutely be wrong.
Chase didn’t play nearly the same amount of games as Smith did. Chase is two years younger, more solid build, strong and put up insane numbers with Jefferson and Marshall playing with him.

He just has a bad habit of leading with the crown of his head

Ask Joe Burrow.
So bc he’s made 2 mistakes out of the 4 years he’s been playing he has a bad habit? Well I guess all opposing QBs should start pissing their pants bc he’s already announced he’s coming back to Clemson for another year.

Back
Top Bottom