National Media Questioning Adam Gase? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Media Questioning Adam Gase?

I just love how we've ignored the QB position since Tannehill was drafted. Never bringing in any competition whatsoever for him. It was obvious after a short time that he was not ever going to be an elite or even a very good QB but nope, don't draft any QB to compete.

Maybe Gase should bring in Peyton Manning to call the plays. Seemed to work well for him the first time around.

Hot take: Peyton hated Gase as an OC but said how great he was so he get a head coaching job elsewhere. Fraud Gase

Gase has been praising Tannehill as "his guy" since he has got here. If he is "your guy" then put the ball in his hands when the game is on the line and in crunch time. Gase clearly buckles and becomes conservative in crunch time spots.

The issue is, as long as the front office is structured the way it is nothing will change with this team anytime soon. Whether Gase is replaced or not sometime in the next year or two will not matter. It will be the same scenario all over again. If Ross keeps Tannenbaum around, Mike T will retain control of the football operations and draft, and no coach that has the experience/winning record will want to step foot in this organization without having control over player personnel and the draft. Mike T will only hire another inexperienced head coach that is nothing more then a "yes man" coach. And that is the real issue with this organization, it starts at the top.

First thing is Ross needs to get rid of Mike T, until that happens, its going to be the same thing year in and year out. Regardless if Gase is here another year or another 5 years.

He was supposed to an offensive guru. Now he can't even handle the play calling. What the **** do we need him for?
He’s not an offensive guru, that much is clear. There should be an automatic deduction out of his paycheck every week that’s sent to Manning, just like FICA or Social Security.

I have been done with Tannehill for a couple of years now. Now I am done with Gase as well. The sad thing is I think he will be back next season which is going to be pure torture for Dolphin fans. It will be 2020 before we can look forward to good football in South Florida again and that's a damn shame.

I just saw his postgame comments. He sounds eerily similar to Sparano with his conservative paranoia.

If Gase would of called a pass on 3rd down and Tannehill got sacked for a safety, would anyone really have put that on Gase?

I just saw his postgame comments. He sounds eerily similar to Sparano with his conservative paranoia.

If Gase would of called a pass on 3rd down and Tannehill got sacked for a safety, would anyone really have put that on Gase?

Wish I was a Miami sports writer. I'd go to post-game pressers with a recording of previous pressers. 'Coach, here is your quote from 2 weeks ago.' Play recording . . . 'there are a few things to clean up.' Here is your presser last week. Play recording . . . 'there are a few things to clean up.' Are you going to waste our time again with that crap?

Well, it seems most people here want gase gone which means he'll be back next year. I hate wanting for anyone to lose their job, specially when they work hard but I'm sure Gase has already made a lot of money and I'm sure he'll be an assistant for another team but I'm done with him and bad imitation of BB

Back
Top Bottom