National Media Questioning Adam Gase? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Media Questioning Adam Gase?

I hope that more of the media (rightfully) rakes Adam Gase across the coals and question his overall competence as a head coach. The guy needs to be erased from this franchise.

The sooner he is gone, the faster we can look forward to the future. That said, this whole circus needs to be completely blown up, from top to bottom, and then we as fans may see some light at the end of the tunnel.

This "brand," if one could even call it that (and I'm not), of football is just absolutely painful to watch. There is no upward trajectory in sight.

South Florida sports writers are STILL handling the guy with kid's gloves...

I'm definitely going to watch Stephen A. tommorow.....

Under Gase's regime, I've seen some of the worst playcalling and neglectful awareness to situational football that I've ever seen in my life.

I've been watching NFL games for over 35 years, and some these decisions and called plays by Gase have been so brilliantly horrific that it leaves one's jaw wide open and left in a perpetual state of disbelief. It's beyond mind boggling, seriously.

This charlatan needs to go.

Under Gase's regime, I've seen some of the worst playcalling and neglectful awareness to situational football that I've ever seen in my life.

I've been watching NFL games for over 35 years, and some these decisions and called plays by Gase have been so brilliantly horrific that it leaves one's jaw wide open and left in a perpetual state of disbelief. It's beyond mind boggling, seriously.

This charlatan needs to go.
Helen Keller could have called a better game tonight.

Football Night in America was all over it also, with Tony Dungy and Rodney Harrison twice harping on the bizarre play call.

Nothing Gase has done to this point has received or deserved this type of national attention.

Everyone more or less knows that if you volunteer to punt to Andrew Luck with two and a half minutes remaining in a tie game from your own 5 or 10 yard line, your likelihood of success just took a hit.

Good thing they didn't have that tidbit about Gase making the call because he feared a safety. That would cause piling on.

Unfortunately, national media just doesnt give a **** about us. Local guys lack the cajones to go after him.

The only way we are going to get any change is bad press.

Hopefully some other guys will hitch their wagon to a Stephen A. Smith rant. (As much as I detest his style of sports talk.)

Back
Top Bottom