National Team Senior Bowl O-Line day 1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Team Senior Bowl O-Line day 1

Very well could bring karras back I’m not ruling that out. If they don’t Id bet on a starter type draft pick and first 2 days I’m sure

the terms if they do bring him back could be pretty telling also. Ie is it fully guaranteed like this years was. If so he’s probably plan a like he was in 2020

That meinerz kid does look good. Gets in trouble when he gets over extended and off balance puts him on the ground. Don’t want your center on the ground unless it’s finishing folks

Humphrey looked good in 1 on 1s I thought. 11 on 11 was kinda ehh

Dickerson is making a good impression character wise and can play RG \ C. It's just a durability question.

The guy on our line I'm concerned about is Ereck Flowers. He seemed to regress as the season went on which then impacted Austin Jackson. We're stuck with him for another year at least but IMO we need 2 Olinemen this off season - C and RG.

Jeremiah says humphreys a second or third round pick. Day 2 guy basically

My hope has been that they resign Karras and draft Humphrey, but now I'd be happy with Karras and either Humphrey or Meinerz. Actually, I'd like both. Humphrey at 2B and and Meinerz at 3.

The Dolphins walked into the 2020 season hoping that in a year the only OL position they were going to need to tackle was Center. That's not speculation, it's what I know.

Ted Karras is a UFA, so they're kind of forced to address the position.

Would not be shocked one bit if they decide they're coming out of the draft with Creed Humphrey or Quinn Meinerz.
I feel like 2b is a good spot for Humphrey. No idea about Meinerz, but he definitely sounds like the type Miami is looking for on the offensive line.

Back
Top Bottom